Post your kickstarter/indiegogo/fundraiser here!

Comments

• I wanted to share this very cool Kickstarter project for a Gamebus Tour. It's basically a traveling tabletop game convention.  http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thegamebus/the-gamebus-tour
  • To ring in the New Year, on January 1st I began a Kickstarter
    project to have my D20/Pathfinder underwater setting ENDLESS BLUE
    printed: 

ENDLESS BLUE stands out from other RPG settings in that
    it is a complete world designed specifically to take place under the
    waves.  There is no surface civilization to steal the thunder from the
    aquatic species.  As the game's tagline reads, "Life began in water..."

The campaign setting has 9 player races, several
    setting-specific classes, and many concepts that make it stand out.  It
    has throwbacks to old-school 1st Dungeons & Dragons such as
    ultravision, as well as 3E D&D aesthetics similar to those in the
    Planescape setting.  Half RPG, half world building exercise, ENDLESS
    BLUE takes great care in addressing every aspect of daily life and
    figuring out how it would work in a world submerged by ocean.

Unlike most Kickstarter drives, where you only know
    the glimpses of content given on the project page, ENDLESS BLUE has over
    100,000 words already written and free for the reader to peruse at
    their leisure.  Just head over to http://wjcuffe.wordpress.com and see for yourself.  Players can judge for themselves, before spending a penny, if the ENDLESS BLUE has merit!

Thank you for your time and effort spent in reading this!
  • Hello everyone, hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years. As people know who live in the colder parts of the country, the weather kind of doesn't want people to get out there and shoot photos, even if it would be cool for certain Cosplay situations.

So I want to setup my own mini studio so I can continue shooting during the winter months which is nearly half the year. Now this studio isn't just for photography but also for video production and I like to share so I will also help out others who may need the space.

So if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated and you'll get some perks in the process.

http://www.indiegogo.com/nfpstudio
  • Hello all!

I know you’re busy so lets make this quick….

Comic book movies are big, but while the companies like
    Marvel and DC has studios, little companies like outs don’t, nor do we have the
     budgets to get our characters out
    there
      like other companies.

What we want to do is 
    turn our comic “Princess Lucinda”, the story of a precocious , self
    reliant and wicked magical princess into a short film.  To do that we needs funds and for that we
    have  Indiegogo and this project;  http://igg.me/p/313396/x/500522

So please, drop by, 
    help us out with a pledge or just spreading the word.

Thank you for your generosity.

Check out my latest project here http://igg.me/p/313396/x/500522

Malcolm Harris
    Channel M Publishing
    www.channelmlive.com
  • Anyone interested in a D&D based musical comedy web-series? Have a look at The Games Maestro:

http://www.pozible.com/project/13804/42102

I'm not involved with this in any way, but it looks pretty entertaining. And all they want is a retweet from @feliciaday or @wilw ...
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander
  • DisguyJunoDisguyJuno Member
    edited January 2013 PM
    Cowboys & Engines: A Steampunk Western

An epic western steampunk adventure starring The Totally Rad Show's JEFF CANNATA & Star Trek's WALTER KOENIG.

Cowboys & Engines is an ambitious steampunk adventure that follows Cade Ballard (Jeff Cannata), the war-weary former ambassador from the nation of Texas as he meets Guinivere Wheeler (Libby Letlow), a woman who proves to be as dangerous as she is charming. When they encounter Professor Nicholas Timéon (Walter Koenig), and learn that his temporal engine, a machine with incredible destructive power, has been stolen by would-be conqueror Dr. Clay, Cade and Guinivere set off to save San Francisco from total destruction. 

This film is a labor of love, and an attempt to create something completely original and visually stunning. The movie will be something we can all be proud of; a fun, exciting ride that never becomes silly or tongue-in-cheek. The script is extremely tight, with sharp dialogue and great characters. The cast is first-rate, and though the creative professionals behind the camera might not be household names, they’re a respected team capable of working miracles.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1865079920/cowboys-and-engines-a-steampunk-western
    This is the first "for the love of it" production I've been associated with since I was fortunate enough to extra for a day on Season 1 of "The Guild". Please spread the word and help us scratch together some artistic satisfaction. 
    Thanks, 
    Jim Van Cooney(DisguyJuno)

• DisguyJunoDisguyJuno Member
    edited January 2013 PM

• I posted this foolishly in the TableTop forum, but was directed here. I'm still not sure if I should nest it in this thread or give it it's own, as it's not Kickstarter or Indiegogo, but it's a similar-type deal.

Anyway, I have a boradgame idea up on LEGO CUUSOO right now, which is similar [sorta] in concept to the other sites mentioned here. It's a Lovecraftian game using the somewhat simple LEGO Games design style, and if it garners enough Support, it goes before a LEGO panel to decide if such a thing is to be made as an official, purchasable game.

Seeing as how the Support threshold is somewhat astronomical, and there is some debate about "Brand fit" between LEGO and Lovecraft, if the game itself plays well I could see refitting it as a project for another avenue, removing the LEGO aspect entirely but keeping other elements. But I have to say, part of the charm [a big part] is the fact it's a horror-themed game built out of the endlessly-versatile "childrens" toy.

Anyway, check it, Support it, critique it here: LEGO Games: Miskatonic Valley
    Like Lovecraft? Like LEGO? Like both!
    http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/30459
  • OakspoorOakspoor Member, Moderator
    I just thought you could get some more exposure here. Feel free to post updates on your own thread.
    "but, masters, remember that I am an ass; though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ass" W.S.
    Wheaton's Law; "Don't be a dick." It's not THAT hard.
    Crawl. Walk. Run. Fly!
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines
  • Hey Geeks!
    I am a fellow gaming/comic book/sci-fi/fantasy geek in Waco, TX. Our FLGS owner is wanting to put together an annual gaming convention in central Texas!! He has a proposal on Kickstarter that is a few days in. I am just a person who plays games at the store with many others and I wanted to spread the good word. All those in Texas who are interested in seeing more local Cons, this is a way to support it. I am posting a link here. Thanks for your time!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1265380988/wacon-bringing-a-great-game-convention-to-central

May the Force Be With You/LLAP, etc.,
    Jeremy
  • ranma8ranma8 Member
    edited February 2013 PM
    Martial Arts: The Trading Card Game is a 2 to 4 player game that's played in a first person fight using Attack, Defense, Strategy, and Event cards based on different martial arts styles. The game is based on using "Actual Martial Arts" and has its players feel like conditioned fighters.

For Kickstarter, we will be launching four starter decks, playable right out of the box. The decks are:

1. King of the Ring: A Professional Boxing deck that utilizes speed and combos.

2. Master of 8 Limbs: The Muay Thai deck that encompasses a strong defense and sheer power in its play style.

3. Ume and the Blade: A deck that uses rigid discipline of Okinawan Karate and locks, throws, and grabs from Aikido.

4. Enter the Phoenix: This deck is all about combinations and trapping, immobilizing opponents with Wing Chun and Jeet Kune Do.

The great thing about this game is that all decks are customizable with each other so that you can mix and match to find you best gameplay style and essentially, create your own martial art style. But, also note that there are no randomized booster packs or cards with different rarities. Any future deck or expansion will be completely known cards.

We have now Re-Launched our campaign on Kickstarter with a new focus in mind, our backers. Because of a successful deal with our ideal production vendor, we want to sincerely reward our backers with great reward tiers and exclusive Kickstarter cards that will expand on the decks as well. We were very fortunate to get get advice from great people within the BGG Community that helped us transform our presentation.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1396565454/a-card-game-t...

We brought the fight back to Kickstarter. Help join the fight with us and together, we can win this.

www.martialartstcg.wordpress.com
    www.facebook.com/martialartstcg

A Card Game to Beat Your Friends Senseless! -- Kicktraq Mini
  • We just launched a fundraiser for the Dice Shield on Kickstarter. The Dice Shield is a transparent dice tray elevated on three legs so that it can sit above your game, right in the middle of it, where everyone can see every roll. 

And of course we'd love to see it on an episode of Table Top, so let us know if you'd like a prototype shipped to the show :-) It works especially well with games where players roll against each other, like Risk.

imageimage
  • Achtung! Cthulhu – The Investigator’s Guide to the Secret War & The Keeper’s Guide to the Secret War Kickstarted in 26 hours!

British publisher Modiphius, has taken to crowdsourcing platform Kickstarter.com to bring its dark vision of a secret World War Two to life. 

Inspired by the Cthulhu Mythos of HP Lovecraft, Modiphius Entertainment is launching the Keeper’s and the Investigator's Guides to the Secret War for use in the terrifying World War Two roleplaying game setting, Achtung! Cthulhu. After twelve months working on Achtung! Cthulhu for the popular Call of Cthulhu and Savage Worlds roleplaying games, Chris Birch, founder of Modiphius decided to launch the brand on Kickstarter. Why? "We have three Achtung! Cthulhu wartime campaigns in the works, with the amazing Zero Point by Sarah Newton already on release. There have been so many people asking when we'll release the main sourcebooks that we decided to bring them forward and hope that by launching them on Kickstarter it will allow us to create a much bigger and higher quality product for everyone." 

Achtung! Cthulhu - Keeper's Guide to the Secret War features a fantastic cover by Dim Martin, already well known to Achtung! Cthulhu fans for his inspiring cover and interior art for the Achtung! Cthulhu - Zero Point campaign. This is a full blown tome of dark knowledge that will detail secret Nazi plots, Allied & Nazi special forces & intelligence agencies, mystical missions and wonder weapon development, mythical organisations, campaign and plot ideas, key characters, vile creatures, and new rules for World War Two combat and equipment. All this and a whole shoggoth's worth of Cthulhu villainy, enough for any Keeper to have his investigators dead, insane, or running for their lives! The Keeper’s Guide to the Secret War will be the essential wartime reference for any Keeper or fan of the Cthulhu Mythos.

Achtung! Cthulhu - Investigator's Guide to the Secret War features a stunning cover by the legendary Spanish artist Pinturero which will be accompanied by amazing interior illustrations from Dim Martin. The Investigator's Guide is the definitive guide to the late 30s and 1940s for use by players and Keepers alike. Inside you'll find a whole kit bag stuffed with cool new occupations, skills, equipment, and backgrounds from all over Europe and the British Commonwealth. Find out how you can play as part of the Allied war effort, or risk everything within the ranks of the partisans or Nazi forces as one of the many brave heroes who fought to bring down the regime from within the borders of the Reich!

As Modiphius meets stretch goals, you will discover the danger, terror, and insanity to be found on the shores of Europe, across the steppes of mother Russia and the sands of North Africa, down the streets of America, and deep in the jungles of Asia. A setting briefing will tell you about how people thought, acted, and lived during the war - information that you can use to bring your characters and NPCs to life. You'll discover what life was like serving with the different military forces and on the Homefront, and to help you create both player characters and NPCs, you will find an array of both historically correct and fictional backgrounds, or alternatively you can run through the background generator to find out what dark secrets your past contains.

The Achtung! Cthulhu books also try to highlight the real heroes who fought and died, and so at the end of both books there will be a short section on the World War Two memorials and museums you can visit across the battlefields of Europe to learn more about this period.

The Kickstarter is live now until Tuesday April 2nd at

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/modiphius/achtung-cthulhu-the-ww2-keepers-and-investigators

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/modiphius/achtung-cthulhu-the-ww2-keepers-and-investigators - Achtung! Cthulhu Sourcebook Kickstarter Now LIVE!
    [Mutant Chronicles 3rd Edition RPG! Coming soon
  • Torn Armor is on Kickstarter!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1471855235/torn-armor

Torn Armor is a fantasy squad-based skirmish board game set in the world of Torn. It will feature 39 highly detailed miniatures ranging from 20mm in height through to over 60mm in height, 4 double sided color battle board, spell and equipment cards, and 12 dry erasable unit cards. 

Not only that, but the add-ons and stretch goal miniatures look insane! 100-120mm behemoth rhinoman and war elephant! (there are videos of the miniature prototypes on the Youtube channel too!)

Check us out on Google+ and on Facebook too!

• edited March 2013 PM
    Hey all!

Keep an eye out on the Torn Armor Kickstarter! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1471855235/torn-armor

The Torn Armor team is getting ready to announce a collaboration with a big miniatures company during the Kickstarter ;)
  • Alyssa talks about DICE in her new Torn Armor vlog!

Watch it on Youtube HERE

• edited March 2013 PM
    New pledge levels added to the Torn Armor Kickstarter!

Alyssa discusses them in her new Vlog on Youtube!
  • Ahoy everyone! Tinker is a Steampunk adventure webseries that I am acting/Producing in!
    TINKER is about the international adventures of a father/daughter duo of inventors, Sho & Kimi Tinker (Tinker by name, Tinker by trade), who are swept-up in an adventure about energy, greed and power (as in money, not wall sockets), with a little romance, if it can be found. The Web Series consists of 14 first-season ‘Webisodes’ to be shot primarily at CONTAINMENT FIELD’S North Hollywood green screen stage, and matched in post-production to digital environments created by CONTAINMENT FIELD’s Visual F/X and Animation unit. Each Webisode will have a running time of between approximately 8 and 12 minutes, depending on the ratio of action to dialogue and where the cliffhangers are placed.

TINKER aims to expand the boundaries of Steampunk by transforming it from just an aesthetic to evolving it into a multi-ethnic, culture- exploring, collection of stories that does for Steampunk what Star Trek did for science fiction back in the sixties. This includes: mature themes, exotic locations, sub-plots, drama and action (instead of just action), making the effort to put the 'punk' back into Steampunk by going outside currently established 'rules' of the genre, and fusing the diverse talents of several industries into a new kind of steam-powered animal. Even if you don't actively follow the subculture of Steampunk, there i still something here for you as long as you have an appreciation for: Science Fiction, Action, Martial Arts, Humor, Drama, Intrigue, Alternate History and Music.

Please if you could, any amount helps! thanks and take care!

http://kck.st/12NsNvX
    Blacksmith, Actor, Aspiring Film Maker :)
    follow me on twitter: @GilTheVlogsmith
  • Big news for the Torn Armor project!

"Reaper Miniatures has given us the greenlight to add their Clockwork Dragon as a Torn Armor unit; complete with unit card. When we hit 60k, we'll even create a new map set and special scenario. Of course, this gives us an excuse to introduce the "flying units" and "breath weapon" rules =D

The best part of this? The first 500 backers to pledge $75 or more (the game or any combination of add-ons and pledge levels) gets the Clockwork Dragon FOR FREE with no extra shipping."

Get in now before it hits 500 backers!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1471855235/torn-armor?ref=live
  • edited March 2013 PM
    24 hours to go for the current Battle for An Gearesdan: REFER A FRIEND!

Have them post in Update #8 and mention your name and what faction they are fighting for! Your friends can pledge ANY AMOUNT (even $1)... BUT for every friend you bring on-board that pledges $75 or more, we will throw in $10 worth of add-ons for you AND your friend (you choose what you want independently), free of charge! (You can use this $10 towards something that costs a greater amount.)

This battle and offer ends 9:00 PM PST on Thursday March 14th! Don't miss it!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1471855235/torn-armor

GREAT NEWS!
    The two HUGE miniature units (the War Elephant and the Behemoth Kerrosus) have been UNLOCKED! That's right, they have unlocked early and are now available as add-ons on the Torn Armor Kickstarter!

MORE GREAT NEWS!
    The Torn World is now collaborating with Reaper Miniatures! The first 500 backers of $75 or more will receive the Clockwork Dragon FREE! The Clockwork Dragon will be a mercenary unit for the Torn Armor game, meaning that either side can use it!(The mini will come complete with its own unique unit stat card).

http://www.reapermini.com/graphics/gallery/4/77177_w_1.jpg