Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

Popular This Week

New Member, long time viewer!

Hey guys! 

My name is Torie Osborne and I've been watching G&S related things for awhile now, but I just decided to make an account and talk to the wonderful people who watch these things with me! 

I also had a question and I wasn't quite sure where to put it, but I have been polling a lot of people around the internet and some of my friends, but I'm starting a D&D campaign with some new friends (I'm actually a player this time! Yay! Always a DM, never a PC) and I wanted to play a Druid who is a Drow.  Now I know the sunlight sensitivity isn't a HUGE deal for spellcasters and I didn't want to just ask my DM for sunglasses or something...so I was wondering if there were any creative ways others had to get around the disadvantage. Or if you guys just think I should own it and play with the disadvantage all the time!

Thanks a lot guys and I look forward to talking to you! 

Also if there is another thread more appropriate for my question...please point me in the right direction! 

Comments

• XerxesXerxes Member
    What about using a large hood or hat? Gives opportunities for mishaps like wind of a forceful blow to blind you suddenly by knocking your hat or hood off. Also gives some cool feeling to your character, a bit of mystery whenever you meet someone knew. "Who's the hooded character?" 

Also I am knew here, so no idea about your second question! :P
  • BingoBardBingoBard Member
    edited May 5 PM
    They have a couple of forums under a section called gaming. One of them being Pen & Paper. Perhaps that might be a good for place for future pen & paper game questions and conversations. Here is a link.
    https://forums.geekandsundry.com/categories/pen-paper

I have not played the more recent versions of Dudgeon & Dragons. So I am not familiar with issues sunlight sensitivity. I am unsure how helpful I could be. If you explain it I can try coming up with some ideas, but I make no promises that I will able to suggest something.