Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

Music Compositions Inspired by D&D

KadeJonesKadeJones Member
edited January 11 in Community Creations
Hi

My name is Kade Jones and I've recently released a debut album called "Rise of the Rose". This was a work inspired by D&D. Having played for many years, i created the tracks based around characters and situations that i've experienced over time.

As a huge fan of Criticle Role and seeing the action pushed by some great music, i created a piece (below) specifically for Vox Machina. Although it's now called "Insurmountable", it's working title came from Grog's imfamous battle cry: "Vox Machina... F**k S**t up!" :) (Fans of CR should be able to tell when i made this).

The opening parts represent hordes of oncoming enemies. The main themed horns represent the boys and the violin sections represent the girls - hopefully the result shows the harmony of the group.

Let me know what you think as this album is my first time putting anything out to the public - and check out some of my other music at my YT chanel or at Soundcloud, both under KJee Music.

If anyone else has any fan-made or D&D inspired music, please feel free to post here.

Comments

• Here's another song from the album which is good traveling music with some bagpipes and a time stamp change near the end.

• Nice. I'd love to know what you used to create this epicness