Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

Popular This Week

Music Compositions Inspired by D&D

KadeJonesKadeJones Member
edited January 11 in Community Creations
Hi

My name is Kade Jones and I've recently released a debut album called "Rise of the Rose". This was a work inspired by D&D. Having played for many years, i created the tracks based around characters and situations that i've experienced over time.

As a huge fan of Criticle Role and seeing the action pushed by some great music, i created a piece (below) specifically for Vox Machina. Although it's now called "Insurmountable", it's working title came from Grog's imfamous battle cry: "Vox Machina... F**k S**t up!" :) (Fans of CR should be able to tell when i made this).

The opening parts represent hordes of oncoming enemies. The main themed horns represent the boys and the violin sections represent the girls - hopefully the result shows the harmony of the group.

Let me know what you think as this album is my first time putting anything out to the public - and check out some of my other music at my YT chanel or at Soundcloud, both under KJee Music.

If anyone else has any fan-made or D&D inspired music, please feel free to post here.