Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

Popular This Week

Want active discussions? Come to the Team Hooman forums! (NOT Affiliated With G&S)

MolokovMolokov Member, Moderator
edited January 16 in Community Open Forum
***ZUFFY EDIT***
I JUST WANT TO ADD THAT THE TEAM HOOMAN FORUM IS NOT CONNECTED TO OR
AFFILIATED WITH GEEK AND SUNDRY IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM. DO NOT POST THERE ASKING QUESTIONS OF GEEK AND SUNDRY.
***ZUFFY EDIT***

Hi all,

If you're wondering why these forums are so quiet... well, they've effectively been abandoned by G&S (I'm not sure if any of the current staff know they're here, or even visit any more) and despite a promised upgrade in 2016, it never eventuated.

Thankfully, rocketsoup has created the Team Hooman forums where fans of Felicia Day, and all the other Geek and Sundry properties can chat in an atmosphere that's all our own. It's fan run, so don't expect any official representation there - but there's at least a lot more discussion.

So my advice to you is - head over to the Team Hooman forums and discuss stuff there. Over here, it might just disappear into the aether.

And if you have any sort of official query to Geek and Sundry or their hosts, it's probably best to try the form under "More -> Contact" or to reach out to specific people via social media (Twitter, mostly, it seems) as you'll not get any official response here on these forums.

All the best,
Molokov
Volunteer community moderator
and not at all associated with G&S in any official capacity.
New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander
This discussion has been closed.