From the first story ever told, to tales on the silver screen. Gilgamesh and Beowulf. Hunting cats and giant scorpions. They all have at least one thing in common: they engage in one of the oldest forms of combat on the planet. Dungeon Grappling delivers that to your tabletop, for editions including OSR-based, the PFRPG, and 5e. Why should you care about grappling?
So: if you would, please reshare the Kickstarter link, or even pledge yourself!
- The stories are better. The Rancor and King Kong grabbed the hero and the damsel
- The fights are better. More options means more resolution options for violent conflict. Not every fight need end with someone being impaled and dying.
- The monsters are better. Most critters want to kill you to eat you, not beat you up or fight you. Such encounters will ring more true when creatures grab you to bite or strangle.
The KS has passed it's funding goal, and even it's first stretch goal. We've also added a print-on-demand option.
So with that, an $18 (plus shipping) "Fechtbuch" pledge gets you
- A hyperlinked, full-color PDF of the book, with layers for easy printing
- A softcover, premium color POD copy (should be 46-50 pages) from DTRPG
- A single-column layout eBook for easy reading on small screens, tablets, and smartphones
Other pledge levels are available - including some Art Sponsor tiers so you can support the fine folks doing the illustrations for the book.
Thanks for reading - and please check out my offering!