any updates on season4 and new firefly game

as the title says, i'm not asking when season4 will be released just asking if there's any updates about it yet?
as i have searched and the last update was i found was a few months back.

also i heard there's a new firefly game in the style of the legendary type deck building, would love Mr Wheaton to get that for season 5 (hoping it will never stop) with a few of the old cast, that would be an AWESOME thing to watch. the game release date should be sometime next week i was told, maybe true maybe not, but it's something going on my buy list next month for sure.

Comments

• Firefly Legendary Encounters hasn't been released yet (and I don't think it's a Gencon release this weekend), but should be out later in the year.

It's probably more similar to the Alien/Predator Legendary Encounters system than Marvel Legendary, although both are similar to each other in some ways...

As for Tabletop Season 4 - Wil had said on his blog that he thought July but obviously that isn't the case... perhaps it will start some time in August?
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander
  • Firefly was definitely a Gen Con release. I picked it up and can't wait to play!!
  • Update on TTS4 date: Wil has now said on reddit/twitter/facebook that Legendary has pushed it to "later this year" and we don't have a date yet. It's release is out of his control.
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander
  • Noooooooooooooooo

Wish legendary would give us some firmer data, later this year covers a lot of ground!
  • DansterCDansterC Member
    edited August 2016 PM
    Firefly was released on the 10th.  I got a copy from CSI.

Wow, I just saw the artwork, it's horrible :(
  • edited August 2016 PM
    Firefly is my favorite show of all time, and I own a fully sleeved LE:Alien, so I was super excited for LE:Firefly; until I saw the art which is so bad (even for a German-style game player) that I'm now not going to buy it, unless they come out with a new edition that fixes the art.

Danster, can you get a refund? Hopefully if enough people do that, Upper Deck may release a better edition.
  • Yeesh. I tend to agree with you guys on the artwork. I had high hopes for a decent Firefly based coop with this one (the Firefly game is a) competitive and b) far too long so we only played it once before selling it)

Some of them look OK, kinda like the comic art in the books that have been released, but others just look... I don't know, just... wrong.

Might have to think about this before we purchase...