Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

DAE watch Killjoys?

Season 2 just premiered July 1. Typical summer SyFy shows go under the radar, but I was wondering if it would get any discussion love here. There's definitely not enough authentic science fiction and fantasy on TV, and this is, IMO, is a really enjoyable show.

Comments

• MolokovMolokov Member, Moderator
    I came late to Season 1 but enjoyed it immensely. The fact that there was a complex and well-thought-out universe beneath the story-of-the-week for the first few episodes was really good, and they didn't need to explain this world to the audience with cheesy voiceovers or anything, you just had to pick it up through careful observation. Loved where it went, and am looking forward to Season 2 when it airs in Australia.
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander