Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

Popular This Week

The Dig (check it out at GenCon!)

shipwreckshipwreck Member
edited May 2016 in Pen & Paper
Hello, everyone! The Dig: A Roleplaying Game is my first published game. It's a narrative RPG all about dwarves reshaping the underworld.

It's been out since February and has gotten a lot of positive feedback. If you're looking for a fun, light, GMless experience, check it out!

And, if you're headed to GenCon, consider giving it a try with me. There are slots still available for my Friday game.

Thanks!

Comments

• That is a beautiful cover illustration.  It looks like a really well-composed comic book cover.  I also like the simplicity of the name, which still manages to evoke a sense of atmosphere that lends specific character to your game.  Congratulations on getting it published!  :D

• A belated 'thank you'! Sorry, I don't pop over here enough :)
  • I like the concept of The Dig!  How did the game(s) go at GenCon this year?  I bet you have a few stories to tell.
  • Holy smokes, some how this totally got off my radar! Sorry about that. GenCon was great last year and the Dig was well-received.

Unfortunately I'm in the GenCant crowd this year.