Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

Popular This Week

Path of Exile

So i posted on the FB group for Team Hooman but maybe here would be better. I am looking for others who play this game occasionally. Honestly my previous guild, to which I am thankfully no longer part of much to my relief, was pretty bad. I barely spoke and when i did, well i got verbal slapdowns for no reason. Thats as much as I actually care to recount. Anyways, I am looking for a 'lighter' crowd that can talk, joke around occasionally and maybe help each other out. If you play POE let me know. Maybe we can create a guild on there?

Comments

• How often do you play? I don't play a lot because of work, but when I get a chance I try to. I am always playing wacky builds like triple Blaspemy warlords, poachers, assassins mark discharge, or support/summoner builds. I am a hardcore temp league player.
  • Haven't played PoE in forever, but I've been meaning to try it again since I heard they apparently got rid of the desync. Sounds too good to be true!