Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

Popular This Week

Titansgrave themed craftiness

So, I made this leather binder using bits of artwork from throughout the first season of Titansgrave.  I was hoping to get some feedback from fellow G&S fans...

Comments

• Gorgeous!  I especially like the four sigils laid out in a grid.  What are you going to keep in the binder, @Joezero?  Notes for a roleplaying campaign seems appropriate, but it could be for anything, I suppose.  Sketches of mechanical beetles.  Lizardwoman breakdance choreography notes.  Dwarf-elf romantic fanfic.  Schematics for a stealth-compatible bucket. The possibilities are endless!  :}
  • Who told you about my clockwork beetle?  This is precisely why I need a binder to shield my work from prying eyes before it is completed!
  • It was raining the other day, so I made another Titansgrave-themed leather piece.  Everyone seems to comment on the back cover of the binder that I made, so I used the glyphs again in designing this belt.image