Elementary Season 4 - Fiona Helbron...What happened to her?

gravesd1980gravesd1980 Member
edited March 2016 in TV & Movies
There has been a new love interest introduced in Season 4 of Elementary.  Her name is Fiona Helbron in the show, and she is a high functioning autistic woman who has caught Sherlocks interest.  They started to show the beginnings of a relationship.  However, after that episode, nothing has been mentioned or shown at all to suggest they are going to continue with that relationship.  Will she return?  What ever happened to Fiona Helbron?  Please help, I'm dying to know.

Comments

• It's only been what, 2 or 3 episodes since she last appeared? Give it a chance. I'm sure the writers wouldn't have brought her back for that second appearance if they didn't intend to do *something* with her. We're only half way through the season too, so she's likely to appear a few more times this year, I think.
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander