Any update for the next season starting?

Just checking, brain is rotting, have a start date for the next season?
Thanks!

Comments

• MolokovMolokov Member, Moderator
    Later this year. They haven't even shot Tabletop S4, and as far as I know, Titansgrave will come after that. Wil has been trialing games for Tabletop (see his twitter feed/instragram/blog) so when they've got that sorted they'll probably start shooting that.
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander
  • Can we pass the collection plate to get Will to work overtime? LOL

Kidding, these are just really great and we are anxious to continue the journey.
  • Finally some solice! Have bin serching so long even for speculasion about teh relise date. Not I can rest :)
  • Is this still a thing?
  • MolokovMolokov Member, Moderator
    I doubt it. Given the way that Legendary treated Tabletop S4, I suspect Wil doesn't really want to have anything to do with them any more, and it's possible they decided a while ago to not fund another season of Titansgrave, but they just never announced it.

There's plenty of RPG content still on Geek and Sundry, most of it on Alpha or Twitch (and some that hits YouTube later - Critical Role, VAST, and GM Tips)
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander