The DC Cinematic Universe

The DC Cinematic Universe will take center stage in a mere 5 months! While "Man Of Steel" was the official start to the movie universe, "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is beyond a doubt the beginning of the expanded universe. Since all movies are waiting for the Star Wars hype to die down before drowning us in trailers, is there any theories coming up big trailer reveals?

Comments

• I think I'm far more interested in the small screen DC universes (Flash/Arrow/Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl. Less so Gotham, I gave up on that).

Man of Steel just felt like a big slugfest, and over melodramatic. I mean, I'll probably go and see Batman v Superman, but I'm not really excited for it like I have been for, say, Avengers: Age of Ultron.
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander