CheesyPirateVideos

Daniel_WallaceDaniel_Wallace Member, Moderator
edited October 2012 in The Guild
In case you missed the kind-of-hidden link in S6E1 (lower right corner), here it is: The Cheesy Pirates own channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CheesyPirateVideos/
If you see any spam, @-mention me in the thread and I will come in to kill it with my hammer. The hammer is not my... you know.

I try to attack ideas and not people. If I fail, let me know. You may be wrong but I still love you. ;-)

G+: https://plus.google.com/+DanielWallace/
twitter: @evildanwallace

Comments

• Oooohhh someone found the easter egg!
    "All your problems today have been solved by Tabz, a computer, and God."
  • Daniel_WallaceDaniel_Wallace Member, Moderator
    And I was pretty proud of myself to be only the 100th to watch the video that was directly linked and only around the 30th to watch the other vids.

Which are hilarious, btw. I was laughing so hard, I almost fell from my chair.
    If you see any spam, @-mention me in the thread and I will come in to kill it with my hammer. The hammer is not my... you know.

I try to attack ideas and not people. If I fail, let me know. You may be wrong but I still love you. ;-)

• OMG Hilarious. Thanks for posting the link :)
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander
  • OakspoorOakspoor Member, Moderator
    Those really suck in the funniest possible way!
    "but, masters, remember that I am an ass; though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ass" W.S.
    Wheaton's Law; "Don't be a dick." It's not THAT hard.
    Crawl. Walk. Run. Fly!
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines
  • LittlePig83LittlePig83 Member
    edited October 2012 PM
    Yay, subscriber Nr.17! :D
    Thanks for sharing.
    - We Are Geeks. - Nerd Rage/Love is Magic. - We Do Not Hesitate to Lecture You. - Expect Us to Roam the Internet All Day and Play All Night. -

- www.twitter.com/SomeKindOfGod - www.youtube.com/user/LittlePig83 - XboxLive: LittlePig83 AUT -
  • Gangnam Cheesy Pirate should be the new Rick Roll. :) @Daniel_Wallace that was a great find, BTW.

• TriencoTrienco Member, Moderator
    Let me shake my fist towards the heavens and once more curse the unspeakable evil known as GEMA (aka, Group of Evil Megalomaniac A... orifices).

Basically means: can't watch it, since I uninstalled ProxTube (which was getting ridiculously intrusive and scary in terms of requested access).
  • CHEESY GANGNAM STYLE!!!! Best cheesy pirate video ever! 
  • xDDD This was awesome. I did not notice this! There really is a channel. lol
  • Ooo now we have a little "Clarisode" of Super Mom Clara! 

"Look horticulture! I'm sure it's safe to eat... "  :) 

And of course the kids are super cute. 
  • Daniel_WallaceDaniel_Wallace Member, Moderator
    Thanks for the heads up, @TatianaJB. That is sooo bad. :-D

• i found the StarWras kid one the most hilarious!!
    Blacksmith, Actor, Aspiring Film Maker :)
    follow me on twitter: @GilTheVlogsmith
  • oh god, how do you edit posts?!  i meant Star Wars
    @salomon you click the "edit" under your tag.
    "but, masters, remember that I am an ass; though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ass" W.S.
    Crawl. Walk. Run. Fly!
  • it just deleted the whole post entirely... hmm bug?
    edited October 2012 PM
    That's most likely a user malfunction. When you click edit you get a window with the original text that you can modify then click 'save comment'. If you hit 'cancel' it returns to the original post and automatically saves that post.
    Crawl. Walk. Run. Fly!
  • I know it is way over played, but Gangnam parodies crack me up.  Great job on this one VInce
  • MORE CLARISODES!!!!! BEST DAY EVER!!!! (ok not really, but still good.) 
  • Cheesy Gangnam Style is perfect! =D It's so "bad" it's good.