Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

Is there a Japanese subtitles on the DVD of The Guild?

I'm sorry.
Since English is not good, we use the google translation.
Internet knows that of TheGuild in, but I want a DVD,
Will there a Japanese subtitles?
If you know, please tell me.

Comments

• MolokovMolokov Member, Moderator
    Konnichiwa Rina,

I don't have my DVDs with me, so I can't check until later, but I don't think there were any foreign language subtitles on the DVDs, only English.

If reading English is easier than listening to it, you might try to watch them with the subtitles turned on!

New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander
  • Konnichiwa Molokov!
    Thank you for your reply.

I English is not good.
    Sorry if there is a rude word.

I See.
    First, apparently there was a Japanese subtitles with the contents of the Xbox,
    But Season5 later heard Japanese subtitles is not.
    If Japanese subtitle is to DVD, I wanted to buy.
    I'm still thinking.

Thank you very much.
  • MolokovMolokov Member, Moderator
    I just had a quick look at my DVDs - no mention of any subtitles (in any language) mentioned on the cases, but I don't have time to put them in to check.

Sorry about that.
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander