Warcraft/Guild fan art

BarnacleDriveBarnacleDrive Member
edited September 2012 in The Guild
Unsure where else to put this, so I'm throwing it up here for the use of any Guild fans.
I had the idea last night to create Guild characters in WoW, and today have been working on it since I got up. I'm certain someone must have had the idea already- but I've not seen it anywhere. 

So forgive my poor editing skills (why, yes! This was done in MS Paint! Cue the sighs of a hundred photoshoppers.) And feel free to use the images as you see fit. For a little extra explanation be sure to read the footnote.

Clearly, material belongs to Geek and Sundry, Blizzard Entertainment, and the chaps down at WoW Model Viewer.

* I apologise for making Zaboo a human! I'm aware he's meant to be an elf, but seeing as I didn't want to make him purple, I had to opt for a human. Also sorry about Tink's hair, Night Elves simply don't have the option for it to be black. She does, however, have a pet panther due to her illustration in The Guild comic (no.1) and Vork having a pet Mr. Wiggles- well, he chose to have a pig mount, didn't he?
Hope you enjoyed. And that the image sizes won't break this page..

Comments