The Guild Season 6 Hangout

TabzTabz Member
edited September 2012 in The Guild
The first Guild Season 6 hangout is today at 3pm Pacific (we tried to do them earlier for some of you international folks). Felicia and Kim Evey will be hanging out, talking about The Guild production, showing Felicia's favorite video from the recap, and maybe answering some questions. 

The best way to find the link is follow our social media places, or go to our front page and click the "this week's show's playlist on the bottom left around 3pm  - it usually shows up in there.
"All your problems today have been solved by Tabz, a computer, and God."

Comments

• Thanks for doing it early so we can watch! 
    @tabz Is it gonna stay at the same time for the next guild related hangout as well? 
  • Daniel_WallaceDaniel_Wallace Member, Moderator
    I watched it live and it was really fun. But now it's 1:30 at night here and I am on a liter of Pepsi and therefore probably unable to sleep for at least another hour. That would be fine but I'll probably wake up at 6:00 a.m., as I usually have to on weekdays... naa, worth it. ;-)

Thanks for doing the hangout so early! Oversees G&S-fans FTW!

Oh, and congrats @Molokov! Gread vid and now it's gonna go on the DVD. :-) Did I miss anyone else here who was in the winners?
    If you see any spam, @-mention me in the thread and I will come in to kill it with my hammer. The hammer is not my... you know.

I try to attack ideas and not people. If I fail, let me know. You may be wrong but I still love you. ;-)

G+: https://plus.google.com/+DanielWallace/
    twitter: @evildanwallace
  • edited September 2012 PM
    Someone said we were going to get cupcakes because the hangout started a few minutes late. :P Otherwise, I had fun! Thanks, Tuesday can't get here soon enough!
  • Oh Felicia and co were there on time, there's a bit of a delay when you start it up. ;) Nice try though!

Yes, currently all of the hangouts are scheduled for the same time (3-4pm Pacific).
  • TriencoTrienco Member, Moderator
    I spent all night questioning my ability to count, trying to go through all the entries and figuring out "which one am I missing?". Basically from the moment she said "3 more". At least now that the list is posted, I can stop doubting my sanity.

There is however a strange correlation between having a math degree and losing the ability to do easy calculations (a friend of mine one day went "okay, 4.50 / 3, so each of us has to pay about 1.72." and later defended it as "approximation").
  • It was a great hangout, I got up early this morning (Sun 7am) to watch it, despite only getting to bed at 2am after a great cider tasting party with my geeky friends. And hooray, I was one of the winners. Definitely worth the lack of sleep :)
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander
  • Great idea to have these live hangouts.

And thank you to much for having it on European-acceptable time!
  • Yeah so cool you thougt of us Europeans for these hangouts! 

But wasn't paying that much attention and missed the first one. When will be the next ones, please? Don't want to miss them too...
  • @petitflocondeneige - You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95XioxX2Uyk&feature=g-u-u
    Next one is somewhere in October - 12? 14? Can't remember, they'll probably publish it here and on twitter...
  • I think Felicia said October 13, 3pm PDT
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander
  • Yep! Oct 13th with Amy, Jeff, Felicia and the folks from HalloweenCostumes.com!

We'll be giving away some cool things. <3
  • @molokov @tabz - of course I'll remember it's either 12th or 14th for it to be on the 13th. :P haha. 
    Thanks guys! :) 
  • @ayelet well actually it *is* 14th for you, me and many other Europeans ;) I'm not worried anyway because G&S tweets such things and Felicia retweets them too.
  • what time Oct 13th?
  • 3-4pm PDT
  • does that guy from paris approve of the time?
  • OakspoorOakspoor Member, Moderator
    Parisians never approve of anything directly.
    "but, masters, remember that I am an ass; though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ass" W.S.
    Wheaton's Law; "Don't be a dick." It's not THAT hard.
    Crawl. Walk. Run. Fly!
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines
    edited October 2012 PM
    @Nospoon: He still owes Felicia that croissant. Until that debt is payed, he is not approved to approve anything. ;-)
    If you see any spam, @-mention me in the thread and I will come in to kill it with my hammer. The hammer is not my... you know.

I try to attack ideas and not people. If I fail, let me know. You may be wrong but I still love you. ;-)

• OakspoorOakspoor Member, Moderator
    No roll, no role?
    "but, masters, remember that I am an ass; though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ass" W.S.
    Wheaton's Law; "Don't be a dick." It's not THAT hard.
    Crawl. Walk. Run. Fly!
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines
    @Oakspoor: No arms, no cookies.