Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

second part of making trinket armour

Hello   ^_^     I can't find this on the twitch channel...........    is there a link anywhere I can follow?

Thanks    ^_^

Comments

• Hi, @kittenpoker.  I distinctly recall Jessica saying that they were going to put this on the website, but I don't see it anywhere here among the shows, yet.  Possibly they are doing some editing work before posting it on Geek & Sundry, or maybe they've just got a backlog of stuff to do and only so many people to get it done.  You definitely want to see all the Jess & Stef marriage vows and Evil Ted's sweet dance moves (if those are in the cut), in addition to the very cool hands-on demo of how to build a foam armor set.  I hope it'll be available soon.  

There are some clips on Twitch, like this one.  I just don't see full episodes for the last two Trinket-armor Mines'n'Crafts shows.  
  • Yeah...   they may be waiting to finish it all before putting it up here....  editing and such....   so that could be some time

Managed to find a replay on last weeks but can't see this weeks one on the list at the side anywhere   :op
  • VirginiaApplejackVirginiaApplejack Member, Moderator
    Hmm, thanks @kittenpoker, I'll take a look into this and see about getting it up on the site. 
  • Awesome   ^_^   Thankyou   ^_^
  • In case anyone else is looking for this it's at the start of the weekly replay:

^_^
  • VirginiaApplejackVirginiaApplejack Member, Moderator
    Hi @ kittenpoker, sorry for the delay- looks like you got what you needed, but just in case, there's also this juicy link:

If you ever need something like this in the future, feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected] <3
  • Thankyou   ^_^