Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

Popular This Week

The Flog Strikes Back - Pole Dancing

alanalmeriaalanalmeria Member, Moderator
edited August 2015 in The Flog

Felicia Dances with a Pole! Its Magnetic.

I have to admit that this was one of the Flogs I was looking forwards to the most, and not for pervy reasons. But because there always something entertaining in seeing Felicia the HIGHLY talented dancer (as shown in numerous G&S music vids), battle with Felicia the "un-athletic klutz" (as "portrayed" in previous Flogs such as Parkour).

And this time out, I think its fair to say, that aside from a few facial expressions here and there, that was pretty much full time talent. Quite possibly due to the inherent dangers of dancing in those heels!

Love The Guild and/or Choose Your Own Adventure Novels? Then make sure to check out The Trials of Codex.

Comments

• ***SPOILER BELOW - watch the video all the way through to the very end first ***

So about that song at the end. My thoughts went roughly like this:

- Oh this is nice, a song about all the places Felicia's visiting for the book tour.
    - A bit cheesy, but that's the joke.
    - Oooh, it's building up to the chorus...
    - *COUGH* *SPLUTTER* [drink spews across keyboard] *COUGH*
    - Much, much LOL-ing

Well played, Miss Day, well played.

• JohnRedBeardJohnRedBeard Member
    edited August 2015 PM
    TBH, I couldn't take my eyes off her bra the whole episode. It wasn't a sexual thing though, just "Oooo, sparkly!"
  • MolokovMolokov Member, Moderator
    @JohnRedBeard probably the same with last week's fencing boobplate? ;p
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander
  • Nah, that one didn't have rhinestones.
  • Ahh, therein is the basis of the next installment.  Fencing in Rhinestone Undies.  Oh...no...forgive me Ms. Day.
  • Did anyone gif the flog poledancing episode? Asking... for a... friend. 
  • ZuffyZuffy Member, Moderator
    edited October 2015 PM
    I've seen a few on twitter, I imagine tumblr is full of them but I don't have links to any, nor have I made any myself.

EDIT: The old G&S tumblr had many geeky/fan tumblrs listed in the sidebar, that made finding these things super-easy, that appears to no longer be the case, but at least I can find website articles.
    Looking for Community? Check out teamhooman.com
    My forum themes: Standard, Autumn/Fall
  • ZuffyZuffy Member, Moderator
    edited October 2015 PM
    Hopefully a slightly more helpful reply, the gifs I did see appear to have vanished...or at least I'm unable to find them again.
    Looking for Community? Check out teamhooman.com
    My forum themes: Standard, Autumn/Fall
  • druin101druin101 Member
    edited October 2015 PM
    These three made Pole Dancing look so easy, meaning it's probably really hard. A friend asked me to try her Zumba class once. I watched her do it and thought, well this couldn't be so hard. By the time i realized that stretching wasn't part of the class, it was too late. Not only was i the only man, but I also had to dance. It felt like I'd been through some insane form of medieval torture. After that experience i decided to swear off exercise classes and dancing forever.