Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

Codex and Fawkes Painting

Hey everyone, relatively new to the forums here, so if this has been posted before, I apologize. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this amazing painting? My wife and I have just recently discovered everything wonderful Geek and Sundry wise. The only place I can find online is thinkgeek, and they are saying they wont release it again. 
Any help appreciated, would like to get it before Christmas.
Thanks guys and gals!

Comments

• FarlanderFarlander Member
    edited August 2015 PM
    I know that it was painted by Greg Aronowitz, and features prominently on his BarnyardFX website, but I didn't see anything there about prints available for sale. Maybe some other Sundrians can point you toward a merch option, if there is one.

Welcome to the forums, @Thormscreamer! Sorry I couldn't get a link for you. :(
  • MolokovMolokov Member, Moderator
    The prints of "Highland Sextacy" were indeed available at one point, but I'm not sure if they still are. Let me google...

Nope, appears to be out of stock at ThinkGeek: http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/e61f/

Doesn't appear to be available anywhere any more... you might be able to find a second hand one on eBay somewhere.
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander