Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

Popular This Week

The Flog Strikes Back - Room Escape

alanalmeriaalanalmeria Member, Moderator
edited July 2015 in The Flog

Felicia Escapes. From a room!

Fantastic to see the show back, and I suspect I'm not the only person who's been dearly missing that title music :-)   (And no Wil's version doesn't count :-P)

And what a star studded way to return, with a massive celebrity jail break no less. Though I do have to wonder if Felicia was completely aware of the horror themed nature of this specific room in advance? Kind of feels like an experience she'd prefer to avoid :-?

Still it did led to some interesting, if ear splitting moments (stupid headphones), and it was certainly impressive how the group came together at the last, to forge their way to freedom, in the veritable nick of time.

Really glad to see the show back :-D

PS: I would image that escape room prisoner isn't the funnest full-time job?

Love The Guild and/or Choose Your Own Adventure Novels? Then make sure to check out The Trials of Codex.

Comments

• Woohoo! The Flog returns! Oh how I missed that theme music.

That escape room segment was really fun. I thought they weren't going to make it. I was on the edge of my seat.
  • I don't think I could imagine a worse time than being locked in a room with my friends. (Nothing against my friends, just... social anxiety plus time sensitive, high pressure scenario... that's a recipe for panic attack, regardless of the theme.) But still, it's awesome to see the Flog back. I think my favorite part was the book plug at the end. Anyway, I look forward to more episodes, which hopefully won't trigger too many of my neuroses. 
    Absolutely Pointless
    "Adulthood... I'll see you in hell." -Skip Gilchrist
  • MolokovMolokov Member, Moderator
    I wouldn't like a horror-themed Escape Room, but the idea intrigues me... I saw a Sydney (Australia) one advertised that was Sherlock Holmes themed, that might have been fun.

I loved Felicia's Trio Mio, especially number 3, that was hilarious and unexpected.

I wonder if she really is going to get rid of Question of Note or not...
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander
  • RustyRusty Member
    @Molokov There are a few in Melbourne as well, most of which aren't horror themed. I'm hoping to go to one later in the year.
    Board Game Geek profile | TableTop gifs
    Steam: SirRustyroo | Twitch: SirRustyroo (aka Serious Tyroo) | BoardGameArena: Rustyroo