Spellslingers S03 EP02 - Day[9] Vs Chris Kluwe

alanalmeriaalanalmeria Member, Moderator
edited July 2015 in Spellslingers

Spellslingers S03 EP02

Ah advanced cards... which admittedly for me simply means a little more pausing to read and absorb the card text. But I do know that a lot of people will be excited, so that's awesome for them :-)

Now normally in card games, I vastly prefer watching control style gameplay (as opposed to say face hunter), but with all of the agony that this game caused Sean. I have to admit. I enjoyed it even more :-P

Demonic pact seems like a phenomenal card, and I imagine there must be some really entertaining gameplay stories circulating the web. Oh and I have to say, in view of both the large deck size, and the existence of land. Top decking seems like a really bad place to be in M:TG.

PS: Sure

Love The Guild and/or Choose Your Own Adventure Novels? Then make sure to check out The Trials of Codex.

Comments

• Hey Alan,

Is it possible to get a deck list for the Blue Black control deck from this episode? :)

Cheers,
    Ascarine.
  • alanalmeriaalanalmeria Member, Moderator
    edited July 2015 PM

HI @Ascarine and welcome to the Geek and Sundry forums.

Sadly, I can't actually help you. The forums mods are simply fans like yourself, so we don't have any actual inside access into G&S, and for whatever reason they stopped releasing specific decklists after the first episode of season one.

I do know that a lot of the deck comes from the recently released Magic Origins Set (and I believe Sean's deck was taken directly from the Origins clash pack set), but the specifics of Chris's deck remain a mystery.

Sorry :-(

Love The Guild and/or Choose Your Own Adventure Novels? Then make sure to check out The Trials of Codex.

• @Ascarine I know it's months later but in the Spellslingers section of the G&S website there's now deck recap articles with full deck lists. 
    ​"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.​" ~ Marcel Proust

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone." ~ Neale Donald Walsch
  • OMG I had no idea. Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooosh................. Heading there now!