The Official Geek & Sundry Emote Suggestion Thread

Place your suggestions for emotes for the Geek & Sundry Twitch channel right here!

Comments

• Felicia with Alfalfa from Little Rascals hair would be the perfect emote for #SunshineAndErections
  • If there were an emote that conveyed 150>20 <3 Yes We Can 

But since that would be a bit tough...the dance pose Stef kept hitting at the end of each dance would be iconic. Oh, the couch. An emoticon of the couch would be good.

Can there be a little emoticon of people dancing. I think you should reserve a couple spots until after the first week or two of broadcasting.
  • Some form of Level Up emote would be handy. Also a Honey Badger emote, because Honey Badger.
  • #LessThanThree would be nice, some kind of heart with #<3 in it. Maybe I should just pony up some sketches instead of explaining my ideas. I'll see what I can do.
  • i was hoping for a sunshine and erection icon.. someone mentioned that Felicia did not object to a sun and peeled banana icon.

also ginger ninja.
  • I wanted one for ASMR voice but that may be more a phase 2 Felicia emote. A picture, or even just a silhouette, of Felicia's head leaning up to a hanging microphone would be great. :)

Somehow someone needs to make a "Get out of there!!" Emote for one of the Twitch channels. 

We could have an emote for each of the G&S Twitch streamers, Stef, Becca, Ify, Hector and Stef's hair. :P
  • edited March 2015 PM
    I would like a pizza in the oven emote for Shulkboyz and maybe a moon and stars for #nightcrew? 
  • I was just chatting with Hector and Ify in the Nerdist Stream and Ify seems confident Shulkboys Emote will be a thing. :)

So that's a thing. :)
  • Maybe something similar to the big bang or universe scores from the kareoke game
  • PatriCrusaderPatriCrusader Member
    edited March 2015 PM
    We really need a #LessThanThree with <3 in it. A #TeamHooman one would also be great, like a Raccoon in a heart maybe?

We mods also talked about wanting a Ban-Hammer emote. Like a hammer squishing a troll.

Maybe a pizza emote for Iffy? :P

But nothing like #SunshineAndErections or anything else that might hurt Felicia's feelings. She clearly thought people went to fare with it and having an emote that constantly rub it in her face would just be rude IMO. A joke can so easily turn in to mobbing.

Also, I don't think we need to have Felicia/Ryon-centric emotes (like "Beez in tha Trap") since there will be new ones for their twitch later.

And last, maybe we should also think of ones that would have a use? Like on Felicia's twitch we noticed later that heal and reload emotes would have been handy. So an idea is to wait until after the first week with and see what emotes we feel would be needed.
    "Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine. And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!" - Sora in KINGDOM HEARTS
  • I have had a lot of these same ideas lol There are not any Becca centered ones for her show yet, so I would suggest a Beccasaurus emote from when she was in the godzilla suit on the last day lol And maybe a dancing one.
  • A giant ban hammer squishing a troll. 
  • A dancing Becca are really needed for when she starts dancing (something she seam to be dong a lot) or when we want her to dance!!! :D
    "Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience. And it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine. And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!" - Sora in KINGDOM HEARTS
  • A ginger ninja one would be cool, as would a dancing dinosaur :)
    Any thoughts on one for Shulk Boys?
  • I'm liking the Ginger Ninja and something #LessThanThree. And of course pizza in the oven.
  • torontogaltorontogal Member, Moderator
    edited March 2015 PM
    Hey gang!  Great ideas by everyone, as always :)

I figure we may want to consider some emotes that relate to the themes of the shows that'll be airing...

During the stream, Zac described the shows, and from what I understand some of the show themes are going to be:

• Coop gaming sessions with audience.
    • Playing games with developers
    • Cosplay
    • Comics
    • Magic the Gathering.
    • Playing weird games.
    • Dungeons and Dragons
    So put on your thinking caps, gang, if there are emotes that tie into that stuff well.  e.g., for some of the gaming stuff we might want a controller or joystick emote, and for the comics stuff we might want a super-hero-ish emote, etc.  Just throwing ideas out there as food for thought :)
  • Great idea @torontogal!

I think we need an emote that conveys the horrible crushing feeling of drawing too many lands for the MTG show. Not sure how we can convey that though... 
  • irlbinkyirlbinky Member
    edited March 2015 PM
    hmmm i'll do ideas and let someone worry about drawing them (and i know scaling items will be fun to say the least) ;-)

from @torontogal
    • Coop gaming sessions with audience.
    Was thinking like a sofa on one side of a joystick and a grandstand or a crowd the other
    • Playing games with developers
    About the best I can think of is a coding monkey with a joystick
    • Cosplay
    • Comics
    • Magic the Gathering.
    Something along the lines of a Meeple playing a card
    • Playing weird games.
    • Dungeons and Dragons
    A Meeple holding a sword beside some dice

Can't currently think of anything for the others, but we definitely need a Cat emote
  • We really need an ASMR emote!
  • Maybe a Stef Rage emote? :P