The Twitch Streamers Thread

RustyRusty Member
edited March 2015 in General Twitch

Hello Hoomans!

It recently came to my attention that some members of #TeamHooman (and #TeamKindAndWise ) also host their own Twitch streams. @TheAstropath is the only one I actually remember (memory like a sieve, I do apologise), but I'm sure there are others. It made me think there should be a separate thread - mainly to get a nice list of all the G&S forum members who stream, but also to advertise those streams on another medium for those who don't use Twitter a lot, for talking about past streams or suggesting games, for hopefully encouraging new streamers too and helping them with setting up OBS/Twitch or whatever - everything is welcome!

I'll update this post with a list of names and links to Twitch profiles - just shout out!

And here's that list, in alphabetical order:

Board Game Geek profile | TableTop gifs
Steam: SirRustyroo | Twitch: SirRustyroo (aka Serious Tyroo) | BoardGameArena: Rustyroo

Comments

• I stream regularly on fridays, but then it will be in german. During the week is my international time and I stream in english.
    You can find me here: http://www.twitch.tv/pandainsp4ce

I'd love for #TeamHooman to join me sometime :)
    Twitter | Twitch | Steam: PandaInSp4ce | Battle.net: PandaInSp4ce#2522 | #TeamHooman
    "The things that divide us are stronger than the things that unite us." - East of West, Issue 1
  • And for reference, my channel is at http://www.twitch.tv/theastropath
    Team Kind and Wise is at http://www.twitch.tv/collectablecat
    And occasionally Animaggus streams at http://www.twitch.tv/animaggus
  • RustyRusty Member
    edited January 2015 PM

Thanks guys! You're on the list - if you want me to add any extra info about your streams just let me know, and feel free to post here in advance of future streams as well. :)

As for me, I'm all set up to stream (I think...), I'm just not sure whether to go ahead. Upload speeds are not great in Australia so the quality could be fairly average. I might give it a go this weekend though and see what happens!

Steam: SirRustyroo | Twitch: SirRustyroo (aka Serious Tyroo) | BoardGameArena: Rustyroo
  • Let's not forget @SarahTheRebel streams regularly and is super awesome! http://www.twitch.tv/sarahtherebel #RebelCrew

There is also Kiri Callaghan, Paul Mason, Jesse Cox and Sean Plott (Day9) off the top of my head...I can link them too if you'd like :D

I look forward to your (maybe) stream @Rusty :D
  • Hey! First time posting! =D

I've been streaming as my full time job since about June 2014 and mostly lurking in @FeliciaDay's channel when I can since she started.
    I stream Monday through Friday (with occasional Tuesdays off) from noon my time (EST or GMT/UTC-5) until about 5pm EST. My community is wonderfully welcoming and the only people who aren't welcome to chat are those that would make others unwelcome (trolls be warned! ;-) ). I'd love to see some Hoomans in my chat! 
    I'm also more than happy to do what I can to help new streamers get set up.
    Keeping my fingers crossed for a G&S stream team! =D

twitch.tv/g33kgrrly_gaming
    twitter.com/g33kgrrly
  • Just popped into @G33kGrrly's stream for a bit, I can confirm that they are very welcoming there. :)
  • Hey @G33kGrrly, welcome to the forums! 
  • Thanks for the welcome! =D
    Simes, thanks for stopping by the stream. It's always great to have new friendly faces. =)
  • I sometimes stream at twitch.tv/blairbeveridge
  • I stream games most people have never heard of...
    www.Twitch.tv/GilRamirez1
    Blacksmith, Actor, Aspiring Film Maker :)
    follow me on twitter: @GilTheVlogsmith
  • edited January 2015 PM
    Hi its me. I'm already in the list but you should totally add me on the tweetosphere as that's where I generally announce my streams. I mostly stream on mondays tuesdays and weekends. Maybe friday if I feel excitable! I'm UK time so that means I mostly stream morning to late afternoon USA time. 

Cheers!

• Updated the list - cheers folks!

Any more out there?

• I stream as well,
    http://www.twitch.tv/xst0rmsb0rnx
    And my youtube is,
  • Heya, so the guys and gals down at Ruptured Studios (myself included) have run a gaming talk show every week for the past few months at 8pm MST on Sunday nights. Afterwards we try to stream something (nothing specific, GTA Online seems to be a favorite) unless we have footage to capture for our Youtube series'. We're trying to make a point of streaming something while we're working down in the studio more often, so we might randomly be playing over the week. Once we get back into a solid rhythm I wanna try and rank on LoL.

So we'll be on here in a few minutes at: http://www.twitch.tv/rupturedstudios

Be awesome to see some new faces in the chat. d^_^b
  • NBroadswordNBroadsword Member
    edited February 2015 PM
    Hello everyone!

My name is Andrew Foster.  My stream name is NBroadsword, you may have seen me in Felicia's and Ryon's Twitch channels.  I am subbed to both because I believe that they have a good cause going.

My streaming channel is twitch.tv/nbroadsword  I stream mostly Dragon Age, Minecraft, Total War Genre type games, sometimes Civilization V and I am always looking for good people to chat with.  I have already had a lot of great support from the #TeamHooman community, and I appreciate and love you all.

I'd also like to leave this little post: pastebin.com/QX85Mgs8 which TorontoGal is more than welcome to remove if she so chooses <3

I stream every single day, usually in the evenings Eastern Standard Time (US).  I always appreciate people coming in and saying hello, so please stop by!

My ultimate goal is a Twitch Partnership with a single-use subscription button that donates to the Wounded Warrior Project. Anele, Twitch Staffer, has approved this once I do get to partnership status.  Other than that, I expect Twitch to take all the other revenue from ads 'n such. Even my donation button will soon be directly linked to the WWP donation page. Help from the G&S community to make that happen would be greatly appreciated!

Love you all!
    Andrew "NBroadsword" Foster
  • Howdy G&S friends I am really new to Twitch (as in I still haven't filled out all my profile bits...) but I get a holiday on Monday 2/16 and plan to do a bunch of streaming throughout most of the day. My idea is to go through a bunch of games I got during the Humble Card Game bundle! A lot of the games I have never played before so if anybody would like to hang out on Monday and learn about some new digital cards games I will welcome you with open virtual arms! I will try to remember to post on Twitter before starting so you can follow me on there if you want to get updates. Take care gang!
    -Be excellent to each other!
    Twitter: @BradAlmighty  |  Twitch: Twitch.tv/bradalmighty  |  My mobile game!
  • Updated the list - sorry about the delay. :)
  • I'm starting to get rolling on Twitch too, playing whatever'll run on my slightly aging computer. :)

• I stream Sunday Mornings. Usually chill games with a smooth soundtrack.  Nothing crazy for the early Sunday viewers.

• @Natastrophys: Added you to the list, but... Sunday morning in which timezone? ;)