Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

Guild Spotting

OakspoorOakspoor Member, Moderator
edited December 2014 in The Guild
Lets see if we can turn our powers of geek towards finding members of the guild in the world today; 'Where are they now?' so to speak.
"but, masters, remember that I am an ass; though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ass" W.S.
Wheaton's Law; "Don't be a dick." It's not THAT hard.
Crawl. Walk. Run. Fly!
New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines

Comments

• OakspoorOakspoor Member, Moderator
    edited December 2014 PM
    I found the link of Amy Okuda in a national TV ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDIJvH3yXqc
    "but, masters, remember that I am an ass; though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ass" W.S.
    Crawl. Walk. Run. Fly!
  • aaaaand, now I want bacon.  :}

Good to see you around, @Oakspoor!  I haven't got any sightings to report, other than the well-established appearance Amy put in during that Halloweek dance a few months back.  
    I found Robin Thorsen in a current web series called Classic Alice. This is the first of 3 appearances so far...

Hey! There's another beloved, but not a guildy, face on here as well?
    Crawl. Walk. Run. Fly!
  • The only time I've noticed a guildy outside of The Guild is when Robin Thorsen had a role in a Parks & Rec episode. That was a couple of years ago though, so it doesn't really count for where they are today.
    Board Game Geek profile | TableTop gifs
    Steam: SirRustyroo | Twitch: SirRustyroo (aka Serious Tyroo) | BoardGameArena: Rustyroo
  • torontogaltorontogal Member, Moderator
    Woah, really happy to see @Oakspoor back on the forums - we've missed you, my friend!

To be on topic, Jeff Lewis was recently on the Brooklyn 99 sitcom - looking very Vork-esque!

Crawl. Walk. Run. Fly!
  • I realize she is not a "member," but Jeanette (Tymberlee Hill) is one of the "best friends" on the new prime time sitcom "Marry Me." While watching old episodes, I recognized her and about flipped out!

• Robin was in an episode of Parks and Rec - she requested chutes and ladders for her kids and then joined PCP!
  • Jeff and Amy appear in our Kickstarter Video for Escape Room In A Box.
  • I was delighted to see our very own Vork mugging in a Caligula-style scene of Roman debauchery and treachery in the latest Coen Brothers movie, Hail, Caesar!  Sadly, he doesn't return later in the film, but he makes the most of a tense staring contest between conspirators plotting to poison George Clooney's character and abduct him for communist skullduggery.  It's a movie full of odd bits and brief cameos, and a Jeff Lewis appearance fits into the peculiar landscape quite nicely.