Guild Production Diaries

OakspoorOakspoor Member, Moderator
edited September 2012 in The Guild
I'm so glad to see these coming out! Now there's something to take the edge off until I can get my Guild fix.
"but, masters, remember that I am an ass; though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ass" W.S.
Wheaton's Law; "Don't be a dick." It's not THAT hard.
Crawl. Walk. Run. Fly!
New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines

Comments

• Jamc888Jamc888 Member, Moderator
    Yeah I think it's a great idea to lead up to the premiere, definitely helps to keep me sated before the season begins!
    Now if we could organise some kind of behind the scenes videos to be posted each day in between Guild episodes airing... :P
    Twitter - Jamc93
    Steam - VineShield
  • Daniel_WallaceDaniel_Wallace Member, Moderator
    I love behind the scenes stuff and the first two episodes have been amazing.
    If you see any spam, @-mention me in the thread and I will come in to kill it with my hammer. The hammer is not my... you know.

I try to attack ideas and not people. If I fail, let me know. You may be wrong but I still love you. ;-)

G+: https://plus.google.com/+DanielWallace/
    twitter: @evildanwallace
  • There'll be BTS when the episodes air, we wanted to wait on those because they're spoilery! Felicia was VERY careful that these production diaries had no spoilers.
    "All your problems today have been solved by Tabz, a computer, and God."
  • Daniel_WallaceDaniel_Wallace Member, Moderator
    Yeeehaw. :-)
    If you see any spam, @-mention me in the thread and I will come in to kill it with my hammer. The hammer is not my... you know.

I try to attack ideas and not people. If I fail, let me know. You may be wrong but I still love you. ;-)

G+: https://plus.google.com/+DanielWallace/
    twitter: @evildanwallace
  • @tabz - yay! Thanks! Having fun watching the production diaries for now but can't wait for the bts. :) 
  • I love the production diaries! Having the opportunity to see how the production of a webseries works in an "up close and personal" perspective is very interesting. I am particularly interested in the general management of the set and how all the little things are organized and executed. Keep them coming! @tabz, I'm glad they aren't too spoilery, I hope the later ones show a little more :)
  • The diaries are great! Gives me a great peek into what it takes to make a webisode. And also that it is still being shot at Felicia's :)
  • I especially liked today's production diary where they all talk about games because I'm not a gamer so it was good to know I'm not alone (I did play pacman. yay! #fail) 
    but mostly because we got to see the cast which we didn't really get to see up until know. 

• So I was just watching the Guild 6 Production Diary 1 when this ad for Jersey Shore comes on, except I didn't realize what it was.  I thought it was part of the Guild production shoot...lol.  Thank goodness it was just a nightmare.  Although it would be cool to see you guys do a douchey alt segment like that for the Guild.  Anyway, love the production stuff and thanks for all the fish...