Spellslingers S02 EP06 - Day[9] Vs Michelle Roberson

alanalmeriaalanalmeria Member, Moderator
edited January 2015 in Spellslingers

And so Spellslingers S2 comes to a end, in a fairly one-sided fashion no less. However I have to say that it wasn't until I was starting writing this, that I realized exactly how one sided the game was, so even more props to the editing team. I guess that year of experience really helped this time around.

This weeks highlight for me was the running theme of Mindgames  - yeah Sean, of course you accidentally showed the Recamation Sage. It had nothing to do with knowing it would forestall any possible artifacts/enchantment plays. Don't forget, some of us have seen your StarCraft builds with JP.

Also I really loved "Esper's" token cards, why is that not a standard feature for every deck. Feels like it would have been useful for all the Hydras.

All in all a most magical season. Whilst One may have had the better guests (FELICIA, and I think there were some other people on as well), Two had the better/closer games, and I'm really looking forwards to the inevitable M16 based Season 3 :-)

PS: Yes sadly there were no Merfolk this time out :-(  Maybe Jesse can return with a theme deck in season 3?

Love The Guild and/or Choose Your Own Adventure Novels? Then make sure to check out The Trials of Codex.

Comments

• Now that the season is finished, is there any chance that the deck lists from this season will be released?
  • alanalmeriaalanalmeria Member, Moderator
    edited September 2014 PM

Hi @KingNaruda and welcome to the forums.

That's an interesting question, and I know I've seen some people on YouTube ask the same thing. As far as I know, some of the decks are the M15 Intro Decks whilst the rest are specifically made for the show by Gavin/Wizards.

Therefore I'll flag not only our noble dictatress @SarahTheRebel but also Producer @RyanC who was kind enough to hold a Q&A on the forums at the end of Season One. Hopefully one of them can spell things out.

Love The Guild and/or Choose Your Own Adventure Novels? Then make sure to check out The Trials of Codex.