The Guild Returns Oct 2nd, 2012!

TabzTabz Member
edited September 2012 in The Guild
"All your problems today have been solved by Tabz, a computer, and God."

Comments

• happy happy joy joy
  • TriencoTrienco Member, Moderator
    Excited? Not the right word. Curious, restless, intrigued and very much impressed by how fast they went from "started writing" to "coming in a few weeks".

The worst part will be the wait after each episode, but I lack the discipline to wait until all episodes are out. I'm weak.
  • YAY!!! Super excited! I'm really looking forward to the new season! I keep watching season 1-5 over and over! 
  • torontogaltorontogal Member, Moderator
    I'm extremely excited, jazzed, and psyched over the return of the Guild! :)

What's cool for me, is that this is the first-time I'll get to watch the show in 'real-time' - i.e., for the prior seasons, I bought the DVDs and watched them like that.  As such, I didn't get the pleasure/anticipation of waiting each week for a new unseen episode, as well as the corresponding fun of seeing the fresh comments arrive minutes after the airing.

That's one thing I love about the internet - watching something right when it's posted, and then instantaneously getting to read other people's reactions, whilst contributing your own thoughts.  In that way, we're not just connecting with the show - we're connecting with our fellow audience-members.  And I'm very much looking forward to that :)
  • bring it on... Im surprised Blizzard isnt sponsoring the guild directly by now 5 seasons with a 6th on the horizon... Im almost inspired to re up my account
    Me: Im from Georgia so I'm not real...cultured... How do you say your name? *insert attempt*
    Sandeep: Hey you got it! Even threw a little southern on there i like it... thats hot.
  • Any chance of getting annotated season 5 movie length on YouTube before S6 premieres? I know Felicia said it takes a lot of time, but I love the trivia and hilarity of all the notes.
  • Felicia stopped by the chat room yesterday. and said she was working on annotating season 5. so soon ish maybe. she said it takes like a hour a ep to do so could take a while.
    rbray18 everywhere that matters.
  • Will be waiting gladly for the new season, it sure will be fun.
  • Thanks @rbray18! I wait with even greater anticipation. This fall is gonna be so entertaining.
  • Very excited - each season has been better than the last, so I have high expectations. And, like Torontogal, this will be my first season to watch as it comes out (I sort of did that with S5 on G&S, but it wasn't truly new then).
  • I'm wondering if someone's made a S5 recap video (autotuned or not)....
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander
  • Huzzah! Double huzzah for the fact that we won't have to put up with Bing and geolocked Zune!

(not to be ungrateful to MS for sponsoring multiple seasons, but this will be a much better way to watch it.)

• I'm very interested in what is going to happen season 6 of the Guild -After the the craziness from seasons 1-5, I'm expecting this season to rock my socks off! so... yes! high expectations! -and i'm expecting them to be met
    :)
    I very much like the chemistry between Zaboo and Codex. 
    Both have felt something for the other at one point or another, yet it's always one-sided. 
    Season 5 proved that they will never happen.
    ...or did it? 
    I love Zaboo, and I hope his character in Season 6 gets even more developed (not that it needs to be- i just luv seeing more of him) :)
    anyway... *excited*!!!!
    I definitely am counting down the days- and is anyone keeping up with the production diaries videos? 
    they are super fun to watch :)

~VirginiaJames
    ~VirginiaJames
  • Are there going going to be any online viewing parties for the first ep of season 6? What time (aside from the date) will the 1st episode be released? Like, midnight or something? I was just wondering because I'd like to watch it with other fans of The Guild. I was thinking of streaming it to synchtube.com and creating a room where multiple people can watch the episode together as soon as the episode came out.
  • My guess is it'd be around the same time of day that most other G&S shows are updated... which for me, in Australia, is some time in the very early a.m. on Oct 3rd while I'm asleep :) So... I am unlikely to be involved in any viewing party with US people :)
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander
  • Well, it's a couple of weeks after my b-day, but I'm still gonna consider it to be a belated bday gift :) SO looking forward to S6!!