BTS Featurette with more smithin', blood, and ponies!

ohcatrinaohcatrina Member
edited May 2014 in Arcade Arms

Comments

• alanalmeriaalanalmeria Member, Moderator

Looks like Nika and G&S really went beyond the wall for this one. I lived in Scotland for like 8 years, but that even looked cold to me. Of course by the looks of it every one involved in the show made sacrifices.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that top heavy weapons may become a recurring theme. It seems to be a common design flaw among video game armaments.

Love The Guild and/or Choose Your Own Adventure Novels? Then make sure to check out The Trials of Codex.

• Daniel_WallaceDaniel_Wallace Member, Moderator
    @Alanalmeria: Not only top heavy but generally much heavier and bulkier then practical... they also tend to be very unergonomic and unwieldy in general, are really hard on the wielder's hands, have spikes in "funny" places, ... that's probably why they are in video games. ;-)

I almost liked this BTS more then the real episode. It felt calmer, realer, less staged... probably because it was. :-D
    If you see any spam, @-mention me in the thread and I will come in to kill it with my hammer. The hammer is not my... you know.

I try to attack ideas and not people. If I fail, let me know. You may be wrong but I still love you. ;-)

G+: https://plus.google.com/+DanielWallace/
    twitter: @evildanwallace