Wordplay

JuicyfruitJuicyfruit Member
edited April 2014 in Geek & Sundry Discussion
Not sure I'm writing this in the right spot, as I was gone for a while and am unfamiliar with the new changes to this site.  I'm wondering if Nika Harper's Wordplay is still up and running.  I can't seem to find the link to it.  I'm worried it has been replaced with her video games blog, which is cool in itself, but I was hoping to get back into writing and I loved her bi-weekly projects.

Comments

• OakspoorOakspoor Member, Moderator
    WordPlay is still here, @Juicyfruit, but it is a bit hidden. Under the Vloggers forums in the Nika Harper forum you will find all the old threads and stories. Here is a direct link.

When Nika started her new show, Story Mode, it was decided to make both shows have sub-forums under Nika's umbrella. Sorry for any confusion, but at least now we can see the floor after sweeping all the authors' wadded up drafts into this new cupboard.
    "but, masters, remember that I am an ass; though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ass" W.S.
    Wheaton's Law; "Don't be a dick." It's not THAT hard.
    Crawl. Walk. Run. Fly!
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines
  • That being said, @NikaHarper hasn't created a WordPlay video for a while (on her own channel), but she has recorded a few of her own stories there, so be sure to check out Nika's own channel for some more great content.
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander