League of LARPing - Episode 1!

ohcatrinaohcatrina Member
edited April 2014 in Unplugged
IT'S HERE! 

This episode put me in such a good mood because of Jesse Cox! What did you all think? 

Also, has anyone LARPed before? I was always nervous/shy about being interested in it because of the way it's viewed, but this ep made it look exciting! :) 

Comments

• alanalmeriaalanalmeria Member, Moderator
    edited April 2014 PM

THAT WAS AWESOME.

Really enjoyed it, the LARPing looked utterly spectacular, and I could easily imagine an entire series based around a pro-celeb LARP tournament. Jesse was as funny as he always is, and I would have just died if he had pulled out an "I am vengeance, I am the night" recital proceeding his reveal as Batman.

I'm glad they put a little more emphasize on the reality segment, over the game. There's plenty of gaming shows around (on G&S alone), and the LARP stuff was both informative, entertaining and something we haven't seen on the channel before. Maybe we need to have a Guide to LARPing Guest Vlog in the future? I'm sure you'll could find someone on the forums who could help :-)

EDIT: Or a one off Felicia LARP Flog... Imagine the possibilities!!! 

The only con is that I have no idea now how that can possibly top that live action segment in the future?

Love The Guild and/or Choose Your Own Adventure Novels? Then make sure to check out The Trials of Codex.

• OreolekOreolek Member
    edited September 2014 PM
    Awesome episode and great series.

I've translated the episode to Russian, here's the subtitle:[redacted]