Watch the Trailer!

ohcatrinaohcatrina Member
edited April 2014 in Unplugged
Unplugged launches TOMORROW on our main channel, so I wanted to share the trailer with you all! Unplugged is hosted by Ashly Burch (Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'?; Tiny Tina from Borderlands; Dany from School of Thrones) -- every episode, Ashly invites two guests to play a video game, then take on a challenge IRL. In the first episode, Naomi Kyle and Jesse Cox play League of Legends -- then spring into a huge LARP battle! 

The first run of Unplugged will be four episodes long, so make sure to support the show by sharing, liking, and commenting if you want more! 

Comments

• OakspoorOakspoor Member, Moderator
    This looks great! Who has played a video game that HASN'T thought "I wish I could do that for real" ?
    "but, masters, remember that I am an ass; though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ass" W.S.
    Wheaton's Law; "Don't be a dick." It's not THAT hard.
    Crawl. Walk. Run. Fly!
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines
  • alanalmeriaalanalmeria Member, Moderator
    edited April 2014 PM

Hmm.. interesting, its always good to see more Jesse on the channel, and the basic idea seems pretty sound.

Looking forward to tommorow's big premiere.

Love The Guild and/or Choose Your Own Adventure Novels? Then make sure to check out The Trials of Codex.

• As much as I'm not really a video gamer (and I've not played all that many 'big' titles over the last 20 years), this actually looks like a really cool show :D
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander