Story Mode - Don't Starve

alanalmeriaalanalmeria Member, Moderator
edited March 2014 in Story Mode

Interesting looking game, and awesome looking episode. This was a lot of fun to watch, though I do wonder about the wisdom of jumping into something that looks like an unholy mix of Sarlacc pit and a certain human orifice. Of course I've always liked games that have screen effecting "tonal elements" - such as the increasing darkness, and the wavy insanity effect.

BTW does anyone know if their is any actual end goal in the game, other than simply staying alive as long as possible? Or do you simply reach a point where there is nothing left to do or explore, and the game effectively ends because of that?

PS: Mass Forest Fire - Claim all the charcoal.

Love The Guild and/or Choose Your Own Adventure Novels? Then make sure to check out The Trials of Codex.

Comments

• As intriguing as Nika's game play throughs have been, none of them have got me interested in actually playing the games... all of these games just seem like mindless slogs that never end, or tests of hand-eye coordination (which I suck at).

I guess I prefer games that either already have a storyline, or ones which require you to use your brain to proceed (solving puzzles). I actually prefer games with both (i.e. class point-and-click adventures).
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander