Story Mode - Minecraft

alanalmeriaalanalmeria Member, Moderator
edited February 2014 in Story Mode

Really enjoyed this. I've always tried to play games in a character driven manner, so this vlog is right up my alley. As a longtime sucker for tragic romances, the tale of the Scarecrow and Cacti-Girl was touching to behold, and she was certainly prickly enough to be a real woman :p

Also trapping the "Hmms" in their "Secret Clubhouse" was a hilarious moment, even more so because of Nika's gleeful reaction to the event. Looking forwards to seeing where the show goes from here.

PS: Pumpkin Head!

Love The Guild and/or Choose Your Own Adventure Novels? Then make sure to check out The Trials of Codex.

Comments

• I'm afraid I haven't watched any of Nika's blog since she stopped doing WordPlay, but I watched a bit of this today. The thing is, I don't have a chance to play a lot of video games, so I'm not sure Story Mode is right for me. But at least I liked the idea of making stories up in your head while playing games. It reminds me of when I used to play Tetris... I had a vague sort of story in my head that I don't think it would be worth even trying to describe, but... it helped keep me occupied, at the time.
    Absolutely Pointless
    "Adulthood... I'll see you in hell." -Skip Gilchrist