Geeky Tattoos!!!!

CristofCristof Member
edited February 2014 in Community Open Forum
So many of you who know me (which is nobody because I just joined the forums a short while ago!) know I love/have a few tattoos. I thought it would be a neat idea to show off and discuss tattoo ideas while at the same time giving a shout out to the wonderful artists who make them! Enjoy and have at it!!!

Here are my two pieces:

The Lich King (World of Warcraft)

Raziel and Kain (Legacy of Kain series)

All my work is done by KenBroken of Fiction Tattoo in NYC!!!!! Ken is an amazing artist and a friend of mine for many years. 

Let me know what you guys think! Currently brainstorming what else to get. Any constructive ideas would be awesome :) 

Comments

• Sweet Lich King design! I'm actually working on a Sleeve Of Geek for my right arm, got half done and aiming to finish by Easter.

Currently have...

The dragon is named Smaug.

Tomorrow I'm getting the Horde symbol on the back of my arm above the elbow, and then in March I'll be getting some Klingon down the inside of my lower arm, before the entire arm is coloured in. Can't wait! (Well for the end result, not the painful process...)
  • When a certain life event occurs, I want to get a tattoo, but I want something really logical.  Something like maybe a series of cubes or hexagons, interconnected, in different colours.
    youtube.com/ravenswingthog
    thoggy.blogspot.com
    @ravenswingthog
  • edited March 2014 PM
    I have my upper back done and part of my shoulder but they aren't geeky at all one is something very personal and a memorial and the other is about my family, I would absolutely LOVE to get a comic style breakdown of my personal interests but I just can't get myself to do it since it is permanent after all. 

However the color on the shading on ya'lls looks absolutely incredible!
    "Sometimes the only way to uphold justice...is to break the law."

Follow me: @TrulyJR
  • Check out sacred geometry @mjr511. Might be up your alley
    For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: Know more about the world than I knew yesterday, and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
  • @gigglz187 that looks really good! Thanks - definitely more my style!!
    youtube.com/ravenswingthog
    thoggy.blogspot.com
    @ravenswingthog
  • Glad I could help
    For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: Know more about the world than I knew yesterday, and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
  • Oh man I wanna get a Serenity tattoo soooo badly! Brown Coats!!!!
  • Just had some more colouring done to my arm, half done, half to go!

• OakspoorOakspoor Member, Moderator
    Do you have a sleeveless Browncoat, @TheGeekyFox?
    "but, masters, remember that I am an ass; though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ass" W.S.
    Wheaton's Law; "Don't be a dick." It's not THAT hard.
    Crawl. Walk. Run. Fly!
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines
  • @Oakspoor I don't, but I do need a summer jacket...
  • @mjr511 - You could try for the periodic or times table. That would be logical AND educational! :)
  • i have 4 of them, 3 are comic characters. all around my ankles. regret 0 of them
  • topazanntopazann Member
    edited August 2016 PM
    I've got 3 tattoos. One on my upper right arm, one on my upper left arm
    and one on my left forearm. All my tattoo ave meaning .Soon want to get nexr elephant http://tattoo-journal.com/best-elephant-tattoos/ , may be watercolor .The only one that hurt was the one on my
    forearm as it is big and has quite a bit of detail. However its
    tolerable pain. As for the health stuff the guy who does my tattoos
    always uses brand new needles and where gloves etc while he's doing it.

• not bad. it's my http://flowertattooideas.com/tiger-tattoo/ оne on my arm, one on my leg