On The Table's HALLOWEEN SPOOKTACULAR!

ohcatrinaohcatrina Member
edited October 2013 in On The Table

On the Table takes a look at SCARY games and gives you a chance to win a mega spooky bundle! What's the scariest game you've ever played? 

Comments

• Great Choices!  Betrayal is a blast! Please include me in this episodes terrific drawing!

• Looooooooooooooove Betrayal!  It's an awesome RPG.
  • I played Betrayal at House on the Hill for the first time on the weekend and absolutely loved it. Definitely a new favourite. Although more amusing than scary, I do love Munchkin Zombies. Raaaaaains....... Caaaaaaaanes....... Oh and Braaaaaaaains
  • I have only recently discovered On The Table and will be devouring all the previous episodes greedily very shortly. I have yet to play this game but was blown away by how fun and clever it seemed on Table Top (Got to love the Wheaton) I will definitely being buying this very soon. Unless I win it of course. But no I will be buying it. Happy Halloween & Yarg. 
  • Quality show as always.  Looking forward to the new Kingdom Death game.
  • I love BotHotH and Zombiecide! I would love to sink my teeth into this month's prizes. Am sooooooo looking forward to Kingdom Death: Monster, when it is finally released