Scariest Halloween Costumes! What are you doing for Halloween?

ohcatrinaohcatrina Member
edited October 2013 in Geek & Sundry Discussion

Here at Geek & Sundry, Halloween is a month-long party... but oddly enough, as a cosplayer, whenever Halloween comes around I tend to find that I have nothing to wear. My costumes are too intricate to go out into the dark with almost full intention to party all night, so I'm always stumped when it comes to a good Halloween costume that I like, and that I don't mind ruining. Is this weird? 

What are you guys planning on doing for Halloween?

Comments

• At the end of the video, Sachie mentions a cosplay competition being held by Geek and Sundry.

Please realise that this is REGION RESTRICTED, which probably means it's US only (correct me if I'm wrong, @ohcatrina).

I couldn't enter :(
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander
  • OakspoorOakspoor Member, Moderator
    I think there is a bug in the works, @Molokov. @Zuffy mentions it here.
    "but, masters, remember that I am an ass; though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ass" W.S.
    Wheaton's Law; "Don't be a dick." It's not THAT hard.
    Crawl. Walk. Run. Fly!
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines
  • I kinda look like the guy from Breaking Bad, so I'm gonna get myself some blue rock candy and go as him this year.  :)
    "And he sang to them...until their hearts, wounded with sweet words, overflowed, and their joy was like swords, and they passed in thought out to regions where pain and delight flow together and tears are the very wine of blessedness."

-J.R.R. Tolkien, "The Return of the King", Book VI

-- Author Thread: http://geekandsundry.com/forums/discussion/2209/ferromancer-author-thread-currently-wordplay-3/p1

@FerroMancer, Are you shaving your head?
    "but, masters, remember that I am an ass; though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ass" W.S.
    Crawl. Walk. Run. Fly!
  • Long since done, @Oakspoor.  My goatee is almost the same color as his.  I have a larger set of glasses I'm going to wear, and I went to the Thrift Shop to get slacks and a long-sleeve button-down shirt.  :)
    "And he sang to them...until their hearts, wounded with sweet words, overflowed, and their joy was like swords, and they passed in thought out to regions where pain and delight flow together and tears are the very wine of blessedness."

-J.R.R. Tolkien, "The Return of the King", Book VI

-- Author Thread: http://geekandsundry.com/forums/discussion/2209/ferromancer-author-thread-currently-wordplay-3/p1

If I shaved my head I would look like Uncle Fester.

Hmm, a lab coat and one of those light bulbs I got from the back of a comic book when I was a kid that lights up when you stick it in your mouth...

Nope, I don't have much longer to enjoy my hair as it is.

edit: Holy cannoli!! I only paid $1 for this back in the day.
    Crawl. Walk. Run. Fly!
    I found this great blog that may help someone on here.
    Crawl. Walk. Run. Fly!
  • I made up a costume like the fat guy on Outlands!  Got to post it IF I can get the pic off my wife's phone.
    photo GSTTW_zps01c98256.jpg

G&S Game Night on Steam - Fridays @ 10:00PM ET (US Start)

Time And Relative Dimension In Space

Twitter Handle : TableTopWizard1
    XBox Live GT : xICEMANx41
    Steam Handle : TableTopWizard