Amy Dallen's Guide to The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Singin' Comics!

ohcatrinaohcatrina Member
edited September 2013 in Amy Dallen

In which Amy sings a delightful song about the different iterations of S.H.I.E.L.D. in comics, to prepare you for the new T.V. series: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Cat's thoughts: Amy is the most adorable human! I'm honestly interested in this show, but kind of weary? With Marvel riding sidecar to Disney now, I know the marketing efforts are above-and-beyond, so I guess I just hope that they brought on great writers. I've always been a fan of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s various agents so I'm excited to see what they do with them.

Comments

• Hi, Amy.  I love your singing voice!!!  I don't know how you make up music like that.
  • @ohcatrina Brilliant description of @AmyDallen - she is indeed the most adorable human. This was a brilliant little SHIELD song which taught me stuff I didn't know about the whole history of the Division/Directorate.

Looking forward to the TV show too, but that's mostly because it's a Whedonventure, and even if Joss is only on board for the pilot and a little bit extra, having Jed and Maurissa as regular writers/showrunners means it'll still be top quality stuff.
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander
  • Does someone know why there wasn't a new charpter this week?