A group of Felicia Days????

edited July 2012 in The Flog
Miss Day, I'm sorry but a group of Felicia Days is NOT a "felicitude", it is a "flog".  Thank you, have a nice week.  CKB.

Comments

• TriencoTrienco Member, Moderator
    Ah, I liked felicitude because I enjoy playing with words. Though since Felicia is well known as an Internet Dayity, a whole group of her would obviously be a pandayon. (Why do I feel that she doesn't really like being blown out of proportion and singled out as if nobody else would be doing anything cool on the Internet?)
  • Other alternate suggestions anyone? 
    I saw a youtube comment - "Felicia Days" but that's too easy. :) 
  • A violin ensemble? (It would be fun to see her play with several of herself.)

But "violin ensemble" is not a very creative name. So...maybe "Change" (because that's what you could call a bunch of Pennies), or "Encyclopedia" (what you might call a group of Codices).

But those are sort of bad puns. So how about this: "A Flog Episode Every Day." Because more Feliciae (plural of Felicia) could do more segments, find more Top Threes, and answer more Questions of Note.
  • Felicitude is funnier, hence it's use...at least that's my guess :)
  • JPHJPH Member
    Possible alternatives:
    • Feliciassembly (for formal groups of Felicias)
    • Posselicia (for audacious Felicias who ride motorcycles on the highway together)
    • Felicination (for organized societies of Felicias)
    And yes, I'm aware that I am lame.
    I have a blog about video games: ninjagameden.com
  • ten47pmten47pm Member
    edited November 2016 PM
    deleted
    And why do we fall, Bruce?
  • A group of Felicia Days, eh?
    A feliciatation,
    A fweek
    A folio (not fiend folio... sry. bad.)
    Ooooo, a Binding!

"Yeah, I stole your sweet roll. What are you gonna do about it?"
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother-"
    "..."
  • zenzen Member
    a felicitude!
    a fays...or fez...
    b tw, i like 'a felony' mentioned by 1047pm :D
  • I think "Felicia Week" was the best one to come out of the youtube comments.
    I'm currently working on a game inspired by Warhammer 40K and XCOM. We're very early in development, but we're aiming to deliver a truly awesome online tabletop-wargame-style turn-based strategy (I guess we also need to invent a nice succinct marketing term for this new genre).
    Anyway, check it out here:
    secondcontactgame.com
  • ten47pmten47pm Member
    edited November 2016 PM
    deleted
    And why do we fall, Bruce?
  • StardustPasteStardustPaste Member
    edited August 2012 PM
    Felicitudinous Posse
    And the Buffy staked Edward... The End.
  • torontogaltorontogal Member, Moderator
    edited August 2012 PM
    Hehe! - all of the creative suggestions above are too funny!

Okay - time to put on my thinking cap and be all scientific and stuff.  So a group of Felicia Days would alter the ratio of Felicias to non-Felicias.

So let's see - a group of Felicias with an increased ratio could probably be abbreviated as... a Fellatio!

Um wait - that word sounds familiar for some reason.  *consults dictionary*.  Oh crap.  Erm - nevermind.  Suggestion retracted.

*slinks out of thread with head hung low*
  • TriencoTrienco Member, Moderator
    @Torontogal Don't worry, I fell into the same trap when I wanted to shorten the Felicia Blush-O-Meter into the Felush-o-meter ,-)
    @Trienco - LOL - nice!  A tip of the hat to you for the delightful wordplay :)
  • omg @torantogal you made me google it while sitting in the living room..good thing my sister was totally busy reading stuff off her own computer screen. :D 
    Wikipedia has pictures. :P 

LOL - @Ayelet - my apologies for leading you down the dangerous path of innuendo!!  You're right that Wikipedia actually has pictures (?!) - it's a little more information than I needed to know :)

Well, I think the universe balanced things out, because I didn't know what a 'Moose Knuckle' referred to until Ryon Day explained it on the Flog.  So we've both achieved +10 to knowledge of naughty terminology.  Yay for us!
  • Daniel_WallaceDaniel_Wallace Member, Moderator
    To my embarrassment I have to say: "Fellatios" was the very first thing that came to my mind... seems like I have a very dirty mind. :D
    If you see any spam, @-mention me in the thread and I will come in to kill it with my hammer. The hammer is not my... you know.

I try to attack ideas and not people. If I fail, let me know. You may be wrong but I still love you. ;-)

G+: https://plus.google.com/+DanielWallace/
    twitter: @evildanwallace
    @Daniel_Wallace - LOL - well, you know how the old saying goes - 'The sweet and kind hide dirty minds'.  What's that you say?  That's not actually an old saying?  I just made it up to sound well-read?  Well um... *points frantically*... look behind you!

*quickly runs away during the momentary distraction*

:)
  • Daniel_WallaceDaniel_Wallace Member, Moderator
    Behind me? *turns around* Where? *turns back saying...*
    @torontogal Wait, did you just make that up with the near rhyme in it on purpose or by acci... Where did she go? Damn ninja gals from Toronto... wait, did she say I was sweet? That's about the last thing I like to be called! :D
    If you see any spam, @-mention me in the thread and I will come in to kill it with my hammer. The hammer is not my... you know.

I try to attack ideas and not people. If I fail, let me know. You may be wrong but I still love you. ;-)

G+: https://plus.google.com/+DanielWallace/
    twitter: @evildanwallace