Guild S2 Discussion Thread - Gender Roles, Dating, and Heavy Mustard Jars

torontogaltorontogal Member, Moderator
edited July 2012 in The Guild
Hey again, guys - so as you'll have seen elsewhere, I'm putting some threads together we can discuss The Guild on a season by season basis.  The journey continues with the Season 2 Discussion Thread.

For those who have never seen The Guild, please be forewarned that this thread will contain spoilers!

The easy solution to avoid being spoiled is to simply head over to the Geek and Sundry channel at the following link and watch Season 2 in all its sweet, savory splendidness! :)

So as before, let's start the back-and-forth...
  • What are some of your favorite aspects of Season 2?
  • Are there certain episodes that you really enjoyed?
  • Certain moments that you found funny or poignant, or insightful?
  • Certain themes that you found thought-provoking?
  • Certain quotes that had you falling out of your seat?
  • Have you ever touched Chuck Norris?
  • Other things you'd like to talk about?
  • Jump in and let's discuss!
I'll take the plunge by adding my own thoughts in the near future :)

Comments

• Again the season is jam packed full of lol moments and poignant and insightful visuals and comments. I did love the scene where Codex is being seduced by Zaboo with a T1 connection. My favourite Vork moment is his theory on women yielding on short term returns and having a low drop rate.

The interaction between Vork and Zaboo is really interesting in this season as Zaboo works through his "quest chain" to claim his love, all the things that he sees as his levelling points. I wonder what you guys would think of as your own levelling points for your life quest.

The whole guys vs girls theme of this season is really good and how many peeps have found a guildie who will do what Tink does to Bladez although not many take it all the way to her level, Tink is a legend.

When not gaming I knit so I don't kill people so beware of a gamer girl with pointy sticks!