Question about Season 6 annotated version

MrMLKMrMLK Member
edited April 2013 in The Guild
Has there been an announcement about when the season 6 annotated version will be released?

Thanks.

Comments

• I would like to know if and when the annotated version will be available, and the DVD? I have the other 5 seasons on DVD and there is a large hole where season 6 should sit...
  • alanalmeriaalanalmeria Member, Moderator
    edited August 2013 PM

Good news / Bad news for you.

As yet we have no official word in relation to a possible annotated season 6, obviously it may be slightly more difficult with Kim having left, but I would be very surprised if at the very least we don't get a movie length version before the end of the year.

However I have much better news re the DVD - S6 is up for preorder on Amazon for OCT 8th.

In addition and looking mighty tempting is a full six season collection set also scheduled for the 8th. As of yet there's no information as to whether there are any additional features/extras, but the idea of having a boxset that matches the official companion is pretty cool.

PS: Welcome to the G&S Forums.

Love The Guild and/or Choose Your Own Adventure Novels? Then make sure to check out The Trials of Codex.

• Well, I don't know if that is better news, but it is definitely good news. :-)

If the Megaset includes some tasty new extras (like a mode that shows all the annotations from the web versions), I will definitely buy it.

• That's great news for me at least. Though, now it looks like I am going to have 2 complete sets since I think the box set will be great as well...  ;)