Arkham, Elder Sign, and Dark Sword! - On The Table s5 ep. 10

LunaLuna Member
edited April 2013 in On The Table

This episode marks the end of On The Table ('til end of summer, that is). Thank you for a great season!
Graphic & Web Designer / Front-End Developer @ Geek & Sundry

Comments

• Daniel_WallaceDaniel_Wallace Member, Moderator
    Thanks to everyone involved for a great season!

While "On The Table" is not a show that gets praised a lot, well, because it is basically a gaming news show without much drama or anything, it's at least very informative and pretty entertaining for what it is. I always liked to watch it and I'm happy that it's coming back.

BTW: I wouldn't mind to maybe see a regular "Beasts Of War" hangout like the one they did with Boyan in which they talk a little more in depth about war games and things alike. Just saying. :-)
    If you see any spam, @-mention me in the thread and I will come in to kill it with my hammer. The hammer is not my... you know.

I try to attack ideas and not people. If I fail, let me know. You may be wrong but I still love you. ;-)

G+: https://plus.google.com/+DanielWallace/
    twitter: @evildanwallace
  • Good Episode! However, I will point out that while Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft is Blizzard's take on a CCG, Cryptozoic's World of Warcraft TCG is still going strong! Also,I'm looking forward to the Elder Sign Expansion! Thanks again for a great season!