Cooking Segments Rock

McDangerouslyMcDangerously Member
edited January 2013 in The Flog
I love the food segments. This stuff would make Rachael Ray green with envy. Maybe they should try home made Pizza Rolls or chicken fingers or something :-) Any who I hope to see more of the food stuff, It could even be made into it's own show!

Comments

• Heck yeah those are awsome.
  • Awesome? It was horror, I really thought she was gonna throw the ice in! :) The rest was funny though.
  • I like Felicia's girl-like enthusiasm in those segments, and Robin's reactions to it.
    In my minds, the recipes are not too important, though I like that Felicia acknowledges her sources.
    I agree that in the the last segment they seemed to end up with the best-looking dish.

All in all, they seem to be having fun and I'm having fun myself watching them. What more to expect from life ;-)

• Yes, Robin's reactions are what makes it so funny in my opinion!

Her face when Felicia asks about Margarita's on the Rocks....LOL...Priceless.

Come on, give it a click, you know you want to!

http://www.ivorydooms.blogspot.com/
  • I enjoy the cooking episodes too! It lets me explore new things in the kitchen with Felicia, while watching Robin hilariously react to it... :)
    A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.~ Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
  • razraz Member
    Considering I've been banned from the kitchen on and off (once for setting fire to the microwave by accident), I've always had a love/hate relationship with cooking shows and segments. Love this one though!
  • alanalmeriaalanalmeria Member, Moderator
    edited May 2013 PM

Agreed the cooking segments are among my favorite flogs. Maybe someone at G&S could consider making a playlist for them all, similar to the one available for the Ryon and Felicia video game segments.

Love The Guild and/or Choose Your Own Adventure Novels? Then make sure to check out The Trials of Codex.