Season 6, Episode 7 - wild speculations

Daniel_WallaceDaniel_Wallace Member, Moderator
edited November 2012 in The Guild
What do you think will happen in Episode 7?

I guess
- Sid tries to solve the situation with Vork, but he is to stubborn, so Vork gets arrested. Madelin bails him out.
- Tink meets the lead programmer guy in person. She finds out why Zaboo's "soulmate" is in the game and has to decide between taking care of the Zaboo-situation and something awesome. We find out how horrible of a person she really is.
- Bladezz uploads a video that gets Clara in real trouble. Charges of child neglect or something like that. Bladezz and Whigley have to team up to save the day.

If you see any spam, @-mention me in the thread and I will come in to kill it with my hammer. The hammer is not my... you know.

I try to attack ideas and not people. If I fail, let me know. You may be wrong but I still love you. ;-)

G+: https://plus.google.com/+DanielWallace/
twitter: @evildanwallace

Comments

• A new story with new characters, hopefully a great writer and director
    and we could have a winning combination. Looking fwd to this potential
    reboot.
  • OakspoorOakspoor Member, Moderator
    Huh?
    "but, masters, remember that I am an ass; though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ass" W.S.
    Wheaton's Law; "Don't be a dick." It's not THAT hard.
    Crawl. Walk. Run. Fly!
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines
  • Trolling I guess?
  • JonJon Member
    edited November 2012 PM
    More like a spammer/bot.  All of vickysunny's comments are copied from somewhere else and can be found in Google.  It looks like the algorithm didn't work too well here and quoted a comment about the Star Wars/Disney announcement about "Episode 7". 

I guess the point is to plug the website in the signature.

• Daniel_WallaceDaniel_Wallace Member, Moderator
    @Jon: Thanks for researching that. It worked pretty well, so far. I thought some of the commentaries pretty strange but it didn't occur to me that this may be a bot. Did you tell @Tabz?
    If you see any spam, @-mention me in the thread and I will come in to kill it with my hammer. The hammer is not my... you know.

I try to attack ideas and not people. If I fail, let me know. You may be wrong but I still love you. ;-)

G+: https://plus.google.com/+DanielWallace/
    twitter: @evildanwallace