Episode 6 (spoilers)

OakspoorOakspoor Member, Moderator
edited November 2012 in The Guild
What a funny and cool episode! I love the FX in the underwater world. And POOP humor!
"but, masters, remember that I am an ass; though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ass" W.S.
Wheaton's Law; "Don't be a dick." It's not THAT hard.
Crawl. Walk. Run. Fly!
New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines

Comments

• Daniel_WallaceDaniel_Wallace Member, Moderator
    edited November 2012 PM
    Yea, this episode was great. I really don't understand why people don't like this season and get all whiny because it doesn't look like it was done in Felicias garage and illegally on location any more. It's not like they are swimming in money now or "sold out", they simply became this good and spend the money they have really clever. The plots are still as great as they were in season one, the characters are constantly becoming deeper and the relationships between them more exciting... and I love all the bonus and behind the scenes material.

The underwater world is great! It's really cool how everybody there acted in the slightly mechanical way video game characters do. It really sold the illusion. And how they managed to match the collage Zaboo made with the actress in the underwater tavern... it's such a brilliant idea that Zaboo would find his "soulmate" inside the game - so logical.

It's a little obvious that Vork is taking the same illegal or semi-legal actions Madelin took for the things she considers important for the things that are important to him now. I'm really excited how this will work out, though.

I always love how Vork really inherits the values his character class stands for in real life, combining it with his... vorkiness. He is such a troubled man. :-D
    If you see any spam, @-mention me in the thread and I will come in to kill it with my hammer. The hammer is not my... you know.

I try to attack ideas and not people. If I fail, let me know. You may be wrong but I still love you. ;-)

G+: https://plus.google.com/+DanielWallace/
    twitter: @evildanwallace
  • /fart

And really enjoying the in-game scenes
  • ... and yet his soulmate is a NPC... this is going to be interesting :)
    New to the Forum? Check out our Forum Guidelines | Introduce yourself here! | Join the G&S Community Online Game Night!

You know, I thought about curing Cancer, but there would still be eleven other horoscopes to plague us, so why even bother? - Farlander
  • I am guessing that the thing that Floyd is having Donavon add is Zaboo's paper soul mate. That would make things fun! And I agree that it is frustrating to look at all of the negative comments about how the show has sold out or that because they hate iJustine then they don't want to watch anymore. Oh internet.
    edited November 2012 PM
    @anoddood: "I am guessing that the thing that Floyd is having Donavon add is Zaboo's paper soul mate."
    How could I not have thought of that? I really thought (hoped?) that there was a real "template" for the NPC that Zaboo would run into in real life... but your explanation is so much more logical. And so obvious, now that I think about it! :-D
    If you see any spam, @-mention me in the thread and I will come in to kill it with my hammer. The hammer is not my... you know.

I try to attack ideas and not people. If I fail, let me know. You may be wrong but I still love you. ;-)

• OakspoorOakspoor Member, Moderator
    edited November 2012 PM
    Floyd picked up 'Collage girl' by accident as he was on his way out in ep 5, It was a happy accident.
    "but, masters, remember that I am an ass; though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ass" W.S.
    Crawl. Walk. Run. Fly!
    @Oakspoor: I know, and I instantly remembered - after I read ANODDOOD's post. I still feel a little stupid for not remembering it right away. :-)

• OakspoorOakspoor Member, Moderator
    @Daniel_Wallace -- Maybe you should take a break from the vaginal fantasies and pick up some Agatha Christie. :P
    Crawl. Walk. Run. Fly!
    @Oakspoor: I'll take the middle ground and get into "The Beekepers Apprentice" next. Thanks for your great advice, though. ;-)